Chapter 2

Bella's Pov

When I got to school I pulled the car in and I turned it off and I walked to school and when I got to class I sat through it and I went from class to class and I talked to my friends and then went from class to lunch and I had some food and sat with my friends and I looked up from my plate and I looked around the room and I saw a table of 5 beautifully people sitting in the corner looking at me hungrily but I ignored them and went back to eating my lunch.

As I was eating my lunch I knew I was still being watched because I felt their eyes on me but I ignored them all and when lunch was over I sighed and stood up and walked to the bin and but my rubbish in it and I looked back to the 5 glaring at me and I saw they still were so I shivered and I walked out of the canteen and I walked towards class and went inside and sat down at my desk.

After about 5 minutes of sitting the class came in and seconds after so did the teacher and I heard the chair beside me pull out and I thought it to be strange as I don't have a partner in this class so I looked up and I saw one of the five that stared at me at lunch and I gasped and gulped and looked to my desk again.

Then the teacher started the class and as the class finished I swore I heard the boy beside me say your ours but I wasn't sure so I just stood up and walked out of the room and went to gym which was my last class of the day so I just zoned out and just copied the class and when class was done I left the gym and walked out of the school.

When I left the school I went over to my car and I got in and started it and when I did I looked over the car park and I saw the five again glaring at me hungrily and it terrified me so I gulped and pressed the pedal to started the car and I drove out of the car park and drove towards my sisters school to pick her up like I was told to do by mum and dad and as I drove away I saw the fives car behind me and I sped up to get away faster.

Did you like it. Review and comment