Chapter 5

Bella's Pov

Once I hid I heard the door open and I heard footsteps walk into the room and as this happened I kept quiet and then I heard a man say Isabella please come out from under the bed and I gulped at how he knew my name but stayed where I was and then another voice said now Isabella or you will regret it and I gasped knowing what he meant.

Then I took a breath and I moved from under the bed and I stood up and as I did I saw that the 7 people from the road surrounded me and I said crying why am I here and a woman said your here because we own you now and we can and will do whatever we want with you and I said please just let me go I won't say anything to anyone.

As I said that they all laughed and said yeah right and then I felt someone grab me and I looked around and saw it was the muscle one and I gasped and tried and tried to get him to let me go but he wouldn't and I said as the one who looked the leader stepped forward what are you going to do to me.

Then he said as the shorter of the all handed him a needle whatever we desire dear Isabella and I gasped and said no please let me go home and he laughed and said sorry little girl but this is now your home and he stuck the needle into my neck and the way he did it stung so bad and I said owww what was that.

Did you like it. Review and comment