Chapter 4 (part 2)

There was only one more thing to fill out when Jade started to cry. I started to rock her softly from side to side and hummed softly. I looked up to see Alex watching me carefully.

"You know she is supposed to be your baby too. You can hold her if you want." I offered.

***Alex's P.O.V.***

We only had one more thing to fill in when Jade started to cry. I watched as Alexis picked her up and softly rocked her in her arms while humming softly to calm her down. She looked up at me and watched me for a second.

"You know, she is suppose to be your baby too. You can hold her if u want to." she offered. I slowly took Jade from Alexis' arms and copied her on how to hold a baby. I carefully rocked Jade while softly shushing her. When she quieted down I put her in the carrier that Alexis had brought. I looked back to the sheet.

If you damage the doll to a point where it cannot be fixed, you will be charged the fee of $100 to buy a replacement. Please sign on the line below.

We both signed on the line and Alexis took the sheets and put them into her bag.

"I'll bring it to class tomorrow," she said, "You are going to take Jade, right?" I nodded. "Good." She looked at her phone. "I've got to go." she said as she grabbed her stuff.

"Ok, I'll walk you out." I said, getting up. When we got to the door, Alexis looked at me and smiled.

"I'll see you tomorrow." she said. I opened the door to see my older brother, Dylan's, car coming down the driveway.

"Bye!" I called to Alexis.

"Bye!" she called back. She then got in her car and drove away. Dylan walked towards me with a smirk on his face. This should be good.

"Who was that and what's with the doll?" He questioned.

"That's Alexis, we're doing a project together. The doll is our project." i explained.

"Ohhh...." he trailed off, "You sure that's all?" he said, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I'm sure." I glared at him.

"Ok, ok...." he mumbled as he pushed past me to get into the house. I walked in after him closing the door behind me.

~~~ A/N~~~

Sorry it took so long guys!!!! And i know, it sucks :/. Next update will come soon!

PLEASE:

-VOTE

-COMMENT

-FOLLOW ME IF YOU LIKE MY STORY

~Dani. 🐴