Chapter 1

Hey there readers!!! Before you get started on I'm Dating A Beast, I would like to say something. Thank you. This book has gotten...wait for it... OVER 400 READERS!! Amazing right? I still can't believe that this would happen! When I started writing this book I thought it was just a fun thing to do, I never thought it would get popular with lots of people! Now, it's probably about time you're wondering who I dedicate this book to. Well, I dedicate this book to.....YOU. For being such an awesome reader! If you have a book suggestion, leave it in the comments. But now, let the reading begin!

______________________________________________________________

Jean's POV

In class, I see Vanessa, the most popular girl in my grade, texting her boyfriend, Chad. Chad isn't the brightest, he doesn't stay awake in any of his classes, and he is dating Vanessa, that one is a pretty big flaw. I look over and whisper.

"Who ya texting? Chad McDumberstatch?" I asked.

"Mind your own business, Blondey Long Stockings. Don't you have something to do? Oh wait, nothing's on your calendar, I wonder why." Vanessa grinned. She is such a brat! Ugh I can't stand her!

"Jean Kingsley, please report to the office." The speaker said. I stood up, everyone was staring at me.

"Oh look! Jean is gonna get in trouble! It's probably because she doesn't know what makeup is!" Vanessa yelled. The whole class laughed, as if they were all turning against me.

"Real mature." I walked out of the room, on my way towards the office. The office lady, Mrs. Vimber, was typing on her computer. "Um, excuse me?" I softly said.

"Oh, hello dear. Mr. Cooper will see you in his office now. Have a great day!" Mrs. Vimber cheerfully said. I walk into Mr. Cooper's,our principal, office. I sat down, I was sweating like crazy. I've never been called into the office before.

"Ah, Miss Kingsley. I have some good news! You have been selected for a touring!" Mr. Cooper smiled.

"What's a touring?" I asked.

"It's this new thing I created, where a student is chosen to give a tour of the school to a new student." Mr. Cooper said. "His name is Nick Davis, and he is from New York City, and he has never lived in a small town, on Monday, give him a complete tour of the school. Now get back to class, goodbye!" Mr. Cooper started working on his papers. I walked out of the room. If he is new, than I'd be the first one to meet him! Than he might be my boyfriend! Nick sounds like a hot name! I can't wait until Monday!