Chapter 2

Jean's POV

Today is Sunday, I can't stop thinking about the touring. I mean, I could finally have a boyfriend! But I didn't want to get a head of myself. He could be a troll with a creepy grin, or a guy who never shaves and looks like Bigfoot. I fell on my bed dramatically. I grabbed my phone and called my best friend, Ella.

"Jean, it's not that big of a deal! Just, don't get your hopes up! Then there won't be any hope to crush!" Ella said.

"You're right! I could just not make a big deal out of it! Your a genius!" 

"I know." Ella said."Gotta go. TTYL." I ran to the garage and got on my new electric Razor scooter and went racing down the drive way, when I was stopped by a voice.

"Honey? Where are you going?" My mom asked, looking through the window.

"Just downtown, I'm gonna...uh...get the groceries! Yah." I replied, and started my scooter again and roared out of the sight of my mother. As I was half way there, I stopped to text Ella.

Me: Hey girl! Meet me downtown.

Ella: Ok, can I bring Max?

Me: Who's Max?

Ella: My new Chihuahua puppy.

Me: Fine, just hurry!

I went into my favorite restaurant downtown, The Roaring House, which is kind of like a diner. Ella, being my best friend, knew that I would come here and was sitting at one of the tables, with Max in her lap. I told Ella about the touring but I gave her a little more detail. Max kept barking so Ella took him outside.

"I just got a text from my mom, gotta go." Ella hopped on her bike and drove off. I still can't help but be excited for Monday.