♕ | prologue

Happiness, sadness, fear, anger, surprise, and disgust. The six basic emotions.

   Ecstasy, grief, terror, rage, amazement, and loathing. The six most intense basic emotions.

   Emotions are written all over one's face, and everyone can clearly depict which emotion is portrayed.

   Camden Tate learned early after she got turned back into a human, that she can control which emotion is shown at which time.

    ◤ ◢ ◣ ◥

   "Get out."

   Theo Raeken smirked at the harsh voice of Camden, "Listen, Cam, I just-"

   The girl whipped around to face him, flashing her icy blue eyes in warning as she growled, "Theo. I said. Get. Out."

   "Camden-"

   The girl threw a pillow at him, knowing that it was useless, "Just don't touch anything," and then she frowned with another thought that she knew was going to distract her, "And don't smirk."

   Theo decided to turn his smirk into a widened smile, "Okay, so, you want me to teach you how to be a complete badass?"

   She ran her eyes all over his face, still finding his face distracting, "Yes."

   "Then Lesson One is to always be prepared. These lessons will be happening randomly at random times and you will accept that."

   Camden closed her eyes, sighing and shoving another pillow that she had next to her on the bed in her face. "If you want to be demanding, then go to someone who will follow through with those demands. Like for an example, a stripper."

   The sandy blonde haired boy shook his head with a chuckle, "You are learning how to be a badass in your words. I like it."

   She grinned and looked up at him as the annoyed expression on her face lifted off, "You really think so?"

   "Up until now, yes."

   That's when Camden groaned loudly and threw herself under the covers of her warm bed in defeat.

   Theo Raeken is going to end me with these lessons.   

 ◤ ◢ ◣ ◥

AHHH YES THE PROLOGUE HAS FINISHEDLSMLKSDH

okay now i need to write the chapters, hopefully chap 1 will be up soon!

if you want you can check out my other book in the meantime, its called kik messenger and its where theres younger siblings of everyone in beacon hills that are all becoming connected to the supernatural world and stuff through kik

anywhom

thanks for reading! <3