Chapter Four

"She looks like the albino you?"

Mystery shrugged. "What does she look like to you?"

Allen just stared at Mystery. "You. She looks like you."

"How does she look like me? Her hair is pure white, it's short, she's GLITTERY, and her outfit shows way too much. Her skin is also darker." Mystery crossed her arms.

Allen looked back over at the other girl. "Eh..."

Mystery sighed. "I gotta get back to dealing with the rebels." She walked away, leaving Allen with his brother and the white haired girl.

Alex Frost was walking alongside Mystery looking rather confused. "You're awake?"
"No. I'm a ghost!"
"Very funny, Myst," Alex said in a monotone voice.
She rolled her eyes. "Come on, Frosty. We have a job to do. The rebels are angry about their commander not coming back. And don't forget about the rouge generals..." Just thinking about the other generals-the ones that had gone insane- sent a chill down her spine.

"Right. We are the only two sane generals after all."

They disappeared, then reappeared on the battlefield. On the battlefield bodies were piling up. The more dead, the less they had to worry about. Mystery and Alex ran off in opposite directions. Mystery had her scythe, swords, bow and arrows, and daggers. Alex just had a great sword forged from the strongest metal on Starna as well as a bow and quiver of arrows. 

A few hours later the white haired girl appeared next to Mystery while she was fighting a rouge general. Mystery glanced at her, then killed her opponent. "What do you want?"

"By the way," The white haired girl had a rather abnormally high voice​,"I am you."

Mystery covered her ears. "My god! Your voice is so irritating and this is the first thing you've said to me!" She looked around. "Watch it albino!" Mystery pushed the white haired chick out of the way of an arrow.

"I'm not albino! I'm you!" 

"You could've said thank you and if you haven't noticed, I. Don't. Look. Like. A. Glittery. Slut!" Mystery shouted, walked away.

Albino huffed and followed her.

"Oi! Girly girl! Go back to base. I don't need you in my way."

"What do I need to do to prove that I. AM. YOU?!"

"You can't. Why? Because my hair is jet back. My hair is long. I'M NOT GLITTERY! I don't look like a slut. You however, have short snow white hair, and you look like a glittery slut."

"Wanna go? That could be arranged. I could make you look like me. And what's wrong with your Nella?"

Mystery scoffed and rolled her eyes. Then she realized what Albino said. "Who the hell is Nella?!"

Albino shrugged. "He looks like the big guy in the infirmary."

Mystery sighed. "That's Allen. There's nothing wrong with him."

Albino crossed her arms and started shouting. "HIS PERSONALITY IS WRONG!"

Mystery crossed her arms and started shouting too. "THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH HIM!"

"HE KISSED YOU! THAT ISN'T WHAT NELLA DOES!"

Mystery blushed a dark shade of pink. "His name is Allen!"

"NELLA DOESN'T EVEN LIKE FEMALES!"

Mystery growled, "THIS IS ALLEN! NOT NELLA, ALLEN!"

Allen appeared between them as Mirror clenched her fists. Mystery glared at her and Mirror glared back.

Allen looked at the two in a confused manner. "What's happening?"