Will you??

Omg I'm so sorry I haven't been posting!!! I've totally forgot about this story. Sooooo get ready for the best chapter ever........... Probably not,but enjoy!!!!!

*GABBY'S POV*
When Jacob asked me that question I literally passed out........like literally there was black spots everywhere and then I was out like in a snap of a finger.

*JACOBS POV* 👈🏼 be excited
When I asked her if she would be my girlfriend she started to shake and sweat. I was so concerned for her that I screamed at the top of my longs " GET THE AMBULANCE RIGHT NOW BEFORE GABBY F*CKING DIES!" I took her in my arms and kissed her all over her face seeing if she would wake up. My parents came in and started to ask me questions about what happened but I was to busy crying and trying to wake Gabby up. " GET THE F-ING AMBULANCE NOW AND STOP ASKING F-ING QUESTION!" I was full on sobbing now and I was starting to not breath correctly. " please save her" I whimpered before blacking out.

Hope you peeps have enjoyed and I'm very sorry.
What do you think happened to Jacob?
Will Gab and Jacob live?
Have fun with this cliff hanger bye
Also did you notice he whimpered🤔😉 something tells me that's he's hiding something that he is.