The neighbors

I was truly excited to meet my new neighbors I just squealed in excitement. I knocked on the door and this women opened the door she looked nice but I wasn't for sure.
"Hi I'm your new neighbor gabby me and my family just moved in right next door"I said while I noticed this boy coming down the stairs. "Oh hi nice to meet u I'm MRS.SARTORIUS" did she really just say sartorius I thought to myself. "Hey Jacob come meet gabby she just moved in next door" she said. I had millions  of thought running through my head thinking is this Jacob sartorius she's talking about? Until I saw him it was Jacob sartorius I started to freak out I jumped up and down while they all started to stare at me. "Oh sorry  just a really big fa-" I was cut off of Jacob grabbing my hand and pulling me upstairs. I was kinda like freaking out that he was touching my hand. We got into his room and he started to stare at me I had to ask why so I did. " why are u starring  at me am I that ugly." I say very sad thinking he will say yes. " uh no it's just your really really pretty". He says blushing and I start to giggle."I love your giggles there really cute."I turn into a tomato a crusty one. I started telling him about me but then he starts to tell me about him and I said " I already know u lol" " well if u already know about me u would allow me to do this"

I didn't expect him to do this!!!

Lol cliff hanger😱