Chapter 3:

A/N I haven't updated in so long Ily though!! Sorry bby <3

Katelyn's POV:

"Oh my god! Are you okay??" I said. Some poor nerd was lying on the floor and looked hurt!

"Let's get you to the nurse!" I said, I mean what else was I gonna say 'hey look there's a nerd on the floor'. I helped him up until I realized he's unconscious! "AHHH!!!!" I screamed. I was so scared, I accidentally dropped him.

I could hear whispers like "Is he okay?" and "He's probably dead!". Everyone was dead (pun intended) silent for a few seconds until, this jock named Niall broke the silence by saying "Guys shouldn't we get him to the nurse?" in his cute Irish accent. A couple guys here had British accents, but Niall was the only Irish one. I do admit that I have a tiny crush on him. I mean he's perfect. His laugh, smile, blond hair with brown highlights. Okay so maybe it's more than a little crush. But he is really cute, no let me change that to hot.

"Katelyn!!" "Huh what?" "You were daydreaming about somebody!" Regina said smiling "No I wasn't!" I said blushing. Just a second later the nurse was walking down the hall, when she saw the guy on the floor. It was funny to see really, the nurse's reaction, she thought we played a prank on her, and were going to put it on the 'Youtubes'.

Until she made sure it was not a prank, the guy had been knocked out like for like 10 minuets.

Marcel's POV:

I open my eyes and see a very bright light. "Am I dead?" I say very stupidly. "No Hun, it's just my light." "Where am I?" "The nurses office." "Why?" "You got knocked out.". I feel horrible and sick. "Hello" I hear a unfamiliar voice say. "Who's there?!" "Calm down. I'm Katelyn." Oh. My. Gosh. "What's your name?" "I-i -m-m M-m-m-a-r-r-c-c-el." "Okay." "Why are you here?" "I came to say sorry for dropping you." "Apology accepted." I can hear her giggle a little. "What?" "Nothing." "How long do you plan on staying?" "Your being kinda rude..." "Oh sorry." "It's okay. Tough day huh?" "Yeah" "Well I better get back to class. Bye!". Before I could say 1+1=2 she was out the door. I can't believe I didn't stutter, if you hadn't noticed I stutter when I talk to pretty much everyone at school. But, I did talk way too fast though. It made me quite mad at myself really.

______________

Do you ship Karcel or Niall and Katelyn (haven't made up a ship name) I stayed up till 2:00 in the morn writing this

~Katie