Chapter 9

So, I drew Harley Quinn from the Suicide Squad...(btw I stink at drawing hands so don't judge her lack of hands)

Jason gets back to Wayne Manor and everyone goes crazy for the cookies he brought home

Jason gets back to Wayne Manor and everyone goes crazy for the cookies he brought home. Barbra, after eating five cookies, decides to go hit the gym. Dick follows.

"Did you get her name?" Tim asks.

"Natty," Jason responds with two whole cookies in his mouth. "Why?" Tim grabs Jason's arm and drags him to the closet, turns the light on and closes the door. "Tim what are you-" Tim puts his hand over Jason's mouth.

"I kinda thought she was...you know, weird." Tim looks at Jason, Jason's confused look turns into a smile.

"What do you mean?"

"Like she acts oddly," Tim says.

"She's tough, Tim. Yet, she's nice. We could use her." They get out of the closet and sneak out of the manor.

"There's the bakery!" Tim says pointing to the bakery. They walk in to see Natty and PixieBootsLover having a conversation.

"So I was like 'I like the Adam West batman' and he was like 'Who's Adam West'. How do you not know who Adam West is?" Natty and Pixie looks over to see Jason and Tim.

"Hi Natty, Natty's friend," Jason says awkwardly as Tim takes a few free samples.

"Pixie," Pixie says putting her hand out for Jason to shake, which he did.

"What do you two need?" Natty walks around behind the counter.

"Tim and I need to ask you something." Jason pulls Tim over. "Would you like to go to Wyane Manor with us? You can bring Pixie too. It's going to be a small party."

Natty looks at Pixie and Pixie looks back. "Sure!" They say simultaneously before laughing.

+++Fast Forward to the "party"+++
The elegant doorbell rings to Wayne Manor. Barbra opens the door. "Jason your 'girlfriend' and her friend are here!" She screams as she lets Pixie and Natty in.

Natty stops, "We're not dating." They look around to see absolutely no one but Damian, Dick, Jason, Barbra, Tim and Bruce. "Wow. Some party," Natty says sarcastically.

"Natty they have chocolate strawberries! And comics!" Pixie yells.

"Cool let me see!" Natty starts to run over to Pixie but Damian jumps infront of her.

"Bonjor, Miss Natty," he says with a smirk.

Natty, uninterested and unamused, rolls her eyes and tries to move past him but he moves and blocks her. "You won't stop trying will you?"

"Not until you give me a kiss," he points to his cheek.

"I don't kiss creeps," Natty pushes him and goes over to Pixie.

"I'm Dick, sorry for the Demon creep," Dick says flipping through the comics even though Natty wasn't paying attention.

"I'm Pixie and the one that's ignoring you is Natty," Pixie says nudging Natty so she would pay attention.

"What?" Natty looks over at the two with a mouthful of chocolate covered strawberries. She takes a big swallow. "Sorry, I love strawberries...and chocolate. Mostly chocolate." They all laugh.

"Hello, Ms. Natty. I am Bruce Wayne." Bruce looks annoyed and unamused.

"You don't like to party Batman?" Bruce looks at Natty surprised.

"How do you know I'm Batman?"

"You're not the only master detective here. Plus, Alfred is ironing your suit," Natty looks over at Alfred ironing Bruce's Batsuit. Natty walks over to the giant speakers, "Let's get this party started right!" She turns on the speakers to really awesome music and everyone, but Bruce, jam out. Even Alfred was dabbing!

"I don't like parties. No time for parties...only justice," Bruce mumbles as he walks to his room.

only justice," Bruce mumbles as he walks to his room

He doesn't even like Pinkie Pie.