Chapter 19

"Do a chapter where Dick is still part of the teen titans and Babs comes to visit"~DibsForever
Roger That!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Guys, Brother Blood is destroying the city!" Robin frantically barges in on the other Teen Titans.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go!" Beast Boy transforms into a wolf and leads the team to battle.

When they arrive, Brother Blood is already in a police car and is all beat up. "Did I miss something?" Cyborg asks.

"No, it seems that the Brother Blood has already been defeated," Starfire chimes in.

"This makes no sense whatsoever," Raven says confused.

Then, a girl comes up to them while putting a grappling hook in the holster. She laughs a little. "So this is why you haven't been returning my calls, Dick?" Dick gets red in the face as the other Titans looks as confused as can be.

Dick sighs, "Guys, this is Barbra, my girlfriend."

"Hold up!" Beast Boy turns back into a human. "You, a beautiful girl, is dating him?"

"Thanks Beast Boy," Dick says pushing him out of the way.

"You never spoke about her to us," Cyborg says.

"Wow thanks Dick," Barbra says playfully.

"How are you even here? Shouldn't you be back in Gotham?" Dick says trying to keep the embarrassment from showing.

"Woah! You live in Gotham?!," Beast boy exclaims.

"My dad is the commissioner. And no, Boy Blunder I don't have to be in Gotham because it's my day off. Speaking of," she looks behind her "I have to go. Bye guys!" She runs off to her dad's car and they drive off.

"Well I guess we can go back to the tower," Robin says turning around.

"You have some of the explaining to do," Starfire says.

"Yeah, big time," Raven chimes.

"Okay okay," Robin says slightly embarrassed.