The Day Has Finally Come

-Zayn's POV-

I had just got done getting dressed for the fifth time, each time not thinking I looked good enough for mt Belle. Today is the day she's finally coming, it took me forever to convince her parents and management to let her stay with me. I asoutely hate begging, I feel like it makes you look weak. No putting down anyone who does, but for me personally being a guy just think I shouldn't. I rarely beg it's only for something important, and Belle, she's VERY important. 

A banging from outside my door interrupted my thoughts. "Oi! If ya don't wanna be late to pick up Isabelle we best leaving about now!" Niall said from the other side of the door. 

"Alright well I'm ready if you are!" I said opening the door and walking out.

"Zayn, we've been ready for almost half an hour. We've been waiting on Mr. SuperModel over here to hurry up and get dressed. We have to leave early to beat the traffic. I guarantee you fans and the paparazzi are already there." Liam said walking to the car.

"My bad boys.." I said looking down and hopping in.

Louis laughed. "It's alright Zayny we know you wanted to look good for your girly friend." He said nudging me and winking.

I chuckled "Nahh come on guys she's just a friend."I said smiling. 

She's just a friend...Right?.....