(Candjeremy) The Wedding

A/N: ok, I'm not that into Candjeremy. Like I ship it, but I hear so much of it already and w/ no real depth to it, but I already put their picture as the cover cuz it was the only one I could find that fit the image thing, so what the heck, might as well. So sorry if anyone's OOC cuz this will be knew to me, not that I haven't written OOC characters b4 it's just that I like to stay true to the cannon.

It was finally the day, Candace and Jeremy's wedding. Candace was shaking in her princess like puffy sequined dress as the music was about to play. Her best friend, Stacy, was behind her though as maid of honor.

"Don't worry Candace" Stacy said as she fiddled with the front button of dress, "I went though the same thing at my wedding, and latter on I found out that Coltrane was just as nervous as me!" But before Candace could respond the music stated playing

"Ok, here it goes" Candace mumbled under her breath as she started her practiced walk down to the alter. One two... one two... she counted in her head as she did each step. Soon, she was to turn to face Jeremy, and it was like the whole room had melted away and the two of them were alone, staring into each other's eyes.

"...as long as you both shall live?" The pastor said

"I do" Candace smiled at Jeremy

"You may now kiss the bride"

And of all the kisses that had ever been throughout Candace's and Jeremy's life, this, they'd both say, was the best of all times and forever after. As long as they both shall live indeed.