Chapter 5. The Real Trouble Makes it's Appearance

'Last night was fun', Lucy thought to herself as she walked down the street towards Fairy Tail Academy.

"OOF!", Lucy cried out as she bumped into something, or maybe it was somebody.

Rubbing her head, Lucy turned to look at the person she accidentally bumped into. She recognized the girl immediately, it was Sabertooth Academy's poster girl-Minerva. Minerva was also with the Phantom Academy's Aria, they seemed to be a bit dazed before turning to glare at Lucy.

"Isn't it the little blondie from that little Fairy Academy. They're so weak, I think that's why they're called fairies. They can't do anything but run away.", Minerva smirked and kicked Lucy, who was still lying on the ground from the impact.

"What are you-"

"Keep your mouth shut, brat.", Minerva hissed and gave Lucy a few more kicks.

"Now that you're here, go and tell your little fairy nakamas to prepare for war. And let them see how you got beaten by me.", and with that, Minerva slammed her fist into Lucy's stomach, sending her flying and crashing into a little dark alley before walking off with Aria trailing behind her.

"Ughh...", Lucy groaned as she tried to stand up. Breathing heavily, Lucy shifted to a kneeling position and clutched at her stomach with her left hand and the wall with her right. She stood up shakily, and limped to school.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Ice pee! I'm gonna kill you!", Natsu ran around the classroom holding a box of matchsticks chasing Gray. Mr. Happy was trying to get to the top of his desk to continue marking the tests he had just given out. Levy was reading a dictionary and thinking about Lucy. The others were just watching. Suddenly, the door creaked open, and a scream was heard.

"Oh my god Lucy! What in the world happened to you?", Cana shrieked, and everyone turned their attention towards Lucy.

Lucy was breathing heavily, her hair was messed up with a slight trace of blood going down her face from when she hit the wall. Her shirt was dirty and ripped slightly. And there were scratches on her arms and legs.

"Minerva." Lucy let out a deep breath before collapsing. Everyone hurried to her, determined to know what happened.

"You saw Minerva?" Levy asked worriedly, Lucy nodded.

Lucy brushed away loose hair that was blocking her sight," Minerva was with Aria from the Phantom Academy. Well, this is what she did." Lucy gestured to wounds, and air in the classroom tensed up. Everyone was angry, furious that something could do this to their comrade.

" We'll get you revenge!" Natsu growled, everyone turned to look at him in surprise. They've never seen this side of Natsu before, Lisanna was nodding in agreement.

" Thanks for the thought, but you have to listen to this.", Lucy tried to smile, but was too worried about was was going to happen to everyone. " There's a reason that Minerva left me conscious, she told me to warn you all to prepare for war...or something like that." Natsu's knuckles were white as he tried to suppress his anger. Everyone was looking at him warily, afraid that he would take out his anger on them.

"Natsu, don't." Lisanna warned the pink head cautiously. Natsu took a deep breath and calmed down a bit.

" In any case, this is war they are trying to start! We absolutely cannot lose! In the mean time, we have to prepare, and be careful. Look how Lucy got beaten! We must not risk this, please always have company when you arrive and leave this school." Erza announced, sounding dark and dangerous, immediately scaring everyone in the class.

" Hai! Erza-san.", Juvia clutched Gray's arm, "Gray-sama! Since we live very close to each other, Juvia will hand the important task of protecting Juvia to you. Please don't get hurt, though." Gray looked helplessly at Erza, then at Cana, then Lucy, then Levy, then everyone else in the class.

" Sorry I recently moved to another area in town, it's really far from my old address, and-"

"Gray! Hast thou no heart? Show a little sympathy and help her get home!" Cana interjected, glaring at Gray. Gray raised up his hands like a criminal and started to take steps back from Cana, " Okay, okay! Fine! " Gray grumbled, but stopped when he received a dirty look from Erza.

" Anyways, I gotta get Lucy to the school nurse, and someone will have to report it to principal Makarov. " Levy concluded hastily and ushered Lucy out the room in the direction of the office to report it before letting the school nurse check Lucy.

" Meanwhile, let's make a plan. What do we do if Sabertooth or Phantom academy strikes again?" Erza tapped the chalkboard with her meter and half long iron ruler, silencing everyone with her voice.

" I think that we should..."

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Another filler...yeah I know I do too much fillers, but this one was necessary to connect chapters. Anyways, yeah...

Mariya :3