best friend saves the day

i walked into the class room and i saw avolon sittingg there just giving me a look i sat next to rockett my other best friend. she smiled. then of course he came in. but shockingly he wasnt with his crew. he sat down. " n sync is done im finally going to put my own cd out."  justin said i justed nodded and i just woke up so why the hell would he talk to me. i saw the popular boy come in. his name was quintin. even though he is cute... well he'll never talk to me.

justin sat there the whole class looking at me. i had no clue why and the only thing we did was text each other like me and rockett did in math class.

i sat there at lunch with rockett and suprisingly avolon didnt sit with us. nothing not a word. i was worried.

" come on jasmine you have to make sure you get the notice out for the peprally today" alice said kinda snotty. i stood up took the microphone . i stood up with the microphone. i went up to the stage and put the microphone and got ready. i sang "come and get it" but suprisingly everyone liked it since i moved around all over the room.

"and dont forget everyone at the peprally and dont be late" i said i put the microphone down and went to my seat.

"whats going on with you guys" avolon said " nothing" i said she rolled her eyes.

i went to throw my stuff away but when i turned around  Alice was there and threw her food from her tray on to me. the room went silent."you bitch " i yelled she gave a smirk like always and laughed.

rockett got up from her seat and walked over to where Jasmine and Alice were, she had her tray in her hands walking right up behind her dumping my food on top of her head, rockett was eating spaghetti for lunch as well so it got sauce completely all over Alice.

i had tears swelling into my eyes.. i looked at her and ran down the hall.

rockett ran after her dropping her tray on top of Alice's head as well not much caring what happened to her at the second only caring about her friends feelings.

i went into the bathroom. i didnt care who followed me all i know she just destoryed what i was wearing.

rockett went into the bathroom and had her backpack over her left shoulder walking over to Jasmine "You ok Jas?"

"  no im not. i cant even go one fucking day with out her ruining it. wow rydel is going to be mad at me for ruining this " i said getting up with a tear in my eye.

rockett gave Jasmine her backpack "There's a set of clothes in there that you can use Jas, and i will explain to Rydel that is was a misunderstanding alright but at the moment i have to go kick someones ass" she finished and walked out of the bathroom back to the lunch room going up to Alice "Why the fuck do you do that to her?!" she yelled at Alice genunily pissed off.

i took the bag she left by me and looked up to see justin in front of me. i pushed him out of my way.

Rocketts ppov

Alice stood in front of me staring me down as spaghetti noodles ran down her face "It's funny to see her run and cry like a baby" she said to me and i was already pissed and she just made the anger grow inside of me "Yeah well your about to learn a lesson where you won't mess with her like that again" i took the lid off the trash can and threw it aside, grabbing alice by the back of shirt and pushing her into the trash can making her fall in.

Jasmines pov

"are you sure your going to be fine "  justin asked i came out changed into new clothes. i glared at him.

Rocketts pov

I walked away from Alice and went back to where Jasmine and Justin were, looking straight at Jasmine "She's taken care of Jas" i say grinning a little

jasmines pov

i just dropped everything on to the floor.

i rand out of the bathroom and down the hall. i aproched alice in the lunch room still but she had stuff all down her face. "well i guess you got down into the trash instead of  out it. well someone like you should be in the trash becasue for one" i said circling around her once slowly. " you look like trash, you dont belong here you make everyone feel like hell no matter where you go." i said giving giving a quick laugh "you tell her " i heard quintin yell. " the fact of it is your a  whore and everyone now knows you do guys in the bathroom." i said laughing and walking over by the table and sitting on top of the table. 

Rockett's pov

I walked back into the lunch room smirking at Alice and saying "Did someone have fun dumbster diving?" I said with a laugh and went to take a seat next to Jasmine.

jasmines pov

she smirked. of course.

"one thing is justin will never love you " she said

that had ticked me off evenmore "  i dont care do you think i care. all you do is use boys for there money" i said smirking

Rockett's pov

I watched the two bicker some then i jumped in "She's not a slut like you Alice, why would she care really, the only person who cares what guys think about them is you, but that image is ruined because you are a total wreck now" I said glaring at her because i had noticed that Jasmine was ticked off more now.

jasmines pov

justin stepped in the room " me? not liking jasmine the only one you should be worried about is what kind of person your going to turn out to be "  justin said

she looked at him and then punched him in the face.  i stood up " oh hell no" i said getting down. that had over done that situation.

i went over to alice after looking at his face. i got in her face " you dont ever touch him you hear me " i yelled  then i pushed her. she fell dowm. then stood to her feet real quick. she took a swing i ducked her. i opunched aquare in the face. she fell backwards she couldnt stand on her own two feet if she couldnt

rocketts pov

I seen the principle walk into the lunch room and i pulled Jasmine back away from Alice as the principle walked over to us "What is going on here you four?!" He yelled out the question to us but didn't wait for any of us to respond and just dragged us all into his office to find out whats going on he took me into his office first and i told him all what happened then he brought in justin.

jasmines pov

i sat there in the chair while he talked to them. when he was done he pulled me and alice in. i sat there. " this is unacceptable you two" he said i stood "well this whore bag started it" i yelled .

he shook his head.  " im calling your mother "  he said i looked at him "my mother?" i asked

(a/n)  well then haha cliff hanger