Chapter 1: Is the world and life wrong?

Calvin P.O.V:

Have you ever got tease because you were poor? This is my story that relates to that question. Hello fellow people, I'm Calvin Benjamin Harris. Before you say anything, I'm not a celebrity.  I'm actually a Scottish farm boy. I work on my grandfather's plantation who was British, Melvin Nicholas Harris. My mother is Maria Elizabeth Harris who is Norwegian and my father is Michael Anthony Harris who is French. I go to a rich school called Greenville Valley Academy. I am the poorest kid there everybody teases of me because I'm a farm boy. I ride a mule every day to school, but everyone else rides in a carriage or a car or walks to school if they wish. When I am in school, I sit alone at lunch and work alone in class. I learned about my town, Greenville which was boring. One day, I found a pearl on the ground, I looked around and nobody saw me. I put the pearl in my pocket and went to hide it from my father.

 "Hey, I'm home dad," I said.

 Michael answered, " Hi son, are you hungry?"

 "Yeah, can I get a sandwich?" I asked.

 Michael said, "Sure thing, son."

I walk to my room and found a box that I can hide the pearl. Then I left the room and the pearl was glowing.

Mira P.O.V:

Hello, people of Earth or Earthlings as we would call you. This would is parallel to Earth. I'm Mira Jane Shellcase, a dark mage who kills the prophesied one. I go to a school named Darkland Mage Academy. There are other mage academies that we compete. My companions are David, who is a dark assassin. Ryan is an Oracle. I am part of the prophecy and the prophecy goes: There are three moons in the clear black sky and there is a star in the night. A day filled with murders and blood in a city. In the morning, there will be two suns. In the city, the glass will be shattered. All swords will break and the sky will turn black. Storms will be everywhere around the world. That was when I was born and Calvin was born also. I am millennium years older than Calvin. Calvin and I were born on for the prophecy part. I was born here and Calvin was born, um... I don't know. We were born on August 20, 1975, for the prophecy. Ryan had a vision about the worlds collide and there will be war and we need to bring peace for our future.

Lisanna P.O.V:

Hi, this is Lisanna Ashley- Rose Rayman. I live in Quebec, Canada. Yes, I'm Canadian, people. I played flute, piano, guitar, and violin. I do sports like basketball, tennis, ping-pong and sword fighting but with sticks. Now you are wondering how is a normal innocent teenager deals with the prophecy. Let's say I didn't until the prophecy say I would. My mother is Violette Haley Rayman and my father is Sebastian Kane Rayman and my older sister is Charlotte Melody Rayman. I go to a school called Woodwolfe High School which I am a junior there, I speak four languages: French, English, German (grandmother) and Spanish which for me learning a language are easy. I am in a marching band for the school. I am a Youtuber for a music channel. One day, I found a pearl in my room that was in my jewelry box. Next to the box was a note saying: You will know when to use it. It was signed by someone who calls themselves the W.C.D. which I thought was weird. In my mind, I wondered what W.C.D. means. When I ran out of ideas, I went to my laptop and did some research on some of my homework. During my research, my mother called me from downstairs.

 "Lisanna, dinner is ready," said Violette.

 I said, "Coming, mom."

Sincerely,

                   Catherine Casterwill

Wait for the next chapter...