Chapter 2: There is magic here?!

Calvin P.O.V:

I went down to the basement to get food for the cat. Then I went to the kitchen where my father was.

 "How was school today, son?" asked Michael.

 I said, "It was the same as yesterday."

 "So, nothing new or nothing that interested you, Calvin," said Michael.

 I said, "Yep, nothing."

 "What about your history class?" asked Michael.

 I said, "Boring."

 "Really?" said Michael.

 I said, "Yep."

 "Okay then," said Michael.

 I said, "Where is mother?"

"In the field," said Michael.

 I said, "Okay."

I left the kitchen and went to the field. I was looking for my mom but I saw a stray dog nearby. I want to pet the dog if I touch it then it might morph on me. I give the dog a bone and continuing looking for my mother. My mother was at the horse stable. She was feeding my father's horse, Jasper. She didn't see me yet.

 "Hello mother," I said.

 My mother jumped and said, "You scared me, Cal, don't do that to me ever again."

 "Sorry mother, I didn't mean to scare you," I said.

 Maria said, "What do you want?"

 "What chores do you want me to do?" I asked.

Mira P.O.V:

This is what Ryan meant that there are three worlds: the Utopia, Earth, and Edolas which is parallel to Earth. We are in Edolas right now but in the future, we will be somewhere else. Nobody knows Utopia is because it is forbidden to know but some of us know by our magic. Utopia is the world of elves and elvings. Elvings are half human and half human. Utopia is a powerful world with strong spells. Utopia is cover in layers of wards over the atmosphere. Earth is a very weak world that why they need us for protection from Edolas. Earth doesn't use magic for their day-to-day time. The magic is part of the prophecy. The prophecy appears in three places. I wonder who is the prophesized person in Earth and Utopia. Ryan will tell me the Earth one if he has another vision. He is the oracle of the Great Excalibur. He came to a few mothers ago in school. Edolas is my homeworld and it is protected by a dome shield. Then it covers by layers of spells over the atmosphere. Then there are other layers of wards over that. We are a world of mages, wizards, witches, sorceresses, trolls, and dwarves. David is a dwarf who kills people, and I forgot to mention that Ryan is a wizard that has Oracle powers. I am a dark mage and I love quests from mister, who is Ryan's father.

Lisanna P.O.V:

I go downstairs and went to the kitchen.

 "The food smells great," I said.

 Violette said, "It's everybody's favorites."

On the table, there was eggrolls and dumplings for my sister, Charlotte, pasta with cheese for my father, sushi, and rice with curry for my mother and I have a vegetable pizza slice with honey barbecue chicken wings. 

 "You got the right one, " said Charlotte who is in college.

 Violette sighs, "I know."

 "I'm home, honey," said Sebastian who was from work.

 Violette said, "Dinner is ready, Sebastian."

 "Let's go and eat dinner," said Sebastian while he dropped his things.