•Chapter 01• The First Encounter

•Ave's POV•

"Ave!"

"Avery!"

"Get down here!"

Ugh! It's like 5 in the morning ! Who owns that annoying voice ?

"Ave! I swear to God if you don't come right here in this moment I'm gonna kick your arse and you're gonna miss your audition!"

Shit! I almost- wait not almost, I totally- forgot today is the day for my audition.

"Coming!" I yelled back.

I ran downstair to open the door. And there stood my bestfriend, Riley with the most annoyed expression ever.

"What took you so long?" he asked while putting his coat in the rack coat and sitting down in my couch. Yup, my couch cause I live all by myself here in London. But I was born in New York but when the tragic happened we moved here in England with my mom when I was 7. But my mom had her own house in Manchester while I'm here in my own flat.

"Well-" I started but he cut me off. "I don't wanna hear about your excuses anymore. Just be ready for your audition." Riley sternly said.

God he acts like my dad. But he's right and I need to hurry up for my audition.

"Okay, okay. I'm gonna take a shower " I said.

"Yeah. Just be quick" he answered back

I ran upstairs to take a quick shower and change my clothes.

After 10 minutes of shower,(yeah I don't take shower that much. I'm not that girl who will spent shower for the rest of her life.)I went out of my bathroom and went to my closet to get my clothes. I wore my black shirt with a skull on it paired with my boyfriend jeans. I also put my stud bracelet and wear my black Toms. And put my hair in a messy bun.

[Ave's Outfit :

http://www.polyvore.com/punk_style/set?id=93092668 ]

"I'm ready!" I yelled while running downstair.

"Breakfast?" Riley asked as we went to his car after we locked my door.

"We'll just get some when we walked past Starbucks" I answered while the engine started

After 10 minutes of driving , we stopped at Starbucks to fetch my usual order.

"Here's your order Ave" Riley said handing me my drink.

"Thanks" I said while extending my hand to get my cup. I drank the liquid and let my throat burn.

"Are you nervous?" Riley asked as we proceed to the main door to exit so I won't be late.

"Kind of..." I said as the bell of the door rang signaling that they had a new costumer.

"Well, you shouldn't be. I mean you're really good at playing the drums so there's no reason that you should be nervous." Riley reassured me while putting a hand on my shoulder. I'm not really paying attention to him or the other costumer -- in other words I'm not paying attention to the world. What if I didn't pass? What if they didn't pick me? What if its just a waste of time? Don't forget the hope you're wasting. Ugh! What if what if what if

"Thanks" I smiled until.......

*thud* I felt like a human wall collided with me as I fell to the ground and hot liquid soaked my shirt.

"Ave, you okay?" Riley asked me with concerned look plastered on his face.

"I guess..."

"Watch where you going!" The man hissed.

"Umm, excuse me? You were the one who spilled my drink all over my body!" I spat.

"Love if you want autograph you could just ask for some." The man said cheekily

Seriously, who is this man? He has curls and wearing a white v-neck shirt paired with some dark skinny jeans and grey beanie. Even underneath his Ray bands you could see his emerald eyes. And you could see some of his tattoos too.

"I don't need your autograph, all I need is your sorry." I said with a slight anger in my voice. Did his mother teach him proper respect? Ugh! Whoever this man he should probably go back to elementary.

"Lets just exchange number , okay? I know you want mine and then we're even, okay?" He said while winking at me and handing me his iPhone.

"Are you serious?!" I yelled with pure anger in my voice.

"Ju-" but before he can finish his sentence I walked past him and I make sure that I brushed my shoulder onto his.

"You know what?! Never mind!" I yelled.

Good thing I didn't punched him in the face.

"He's crazy" Riley muttered as we proceeded to the main door of Starbucks and exited the shop. As we exited, fresh air greeted my nose.

"I know. Who the heck is he?" I asked with pure annoyance in my voice.I reached for the tissue to get rid of the stain on my shirt. Thank god I'm wearing a black shirt if not, I'm gonna punch that man.

"You don't know who he is?" He fake gasped.

"Well if I know him do you think I'm gonna ask you?" I said in Duh-tone.

"Sassy" he commented. And I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever" I mumbled.

.

.

"Just keep driving so I won't be late" I yelled

"Hey! You're the one who woke up late"

"Focus on the road!"

"What if I don't want to?"

"Then we're gonna die!"

"I want you to die"

"If I die I'm gonna haunt you."

And with that we burst out laughing. I really have a crazy best friend.

~~~~~~~

The first chapter is already done. Yay!!

So what do you think? Is it too cliché ?❓❔

I know it's short But I promise you that this story will get better. And the other chapters will be longer.Just keep reading.

Sorry if I didn't update sooner. This week had been very hectic to me. Our exam is also held this week so I really don't have enough time so yeah.. But on the bright side, it is now over! Wohoo!

Btw, I just want to thank my cousin, @LetterSE for making the title of this book. Thanks cuuuuzz!! 😘😘😘 I luuv you! <33333

Go check her stories. She has 3 ( 1 Niall and 2 Harry's ) The titles are Picture Perfect ( Niall ) , Beautiful Island ( Harry ) and My Nerdy Love ( Harry )

Thanks. xx

*UNEDITED*

~Leana 💋