CAMP FIRE

I sat there continually staring at him.He finally got annoyed and asked-"Are'nt you going to say something?"

Deja-"Am sorry, I just dont know how to respond to that."

Hampton-"Why? Its a yes or no question."

Deja-"Let me explain, I might have some sort of feelings for you , but am not allowing it to go further than just feelings."

Hampton-"Why wont you just admit that you like me to."

Deja-"Because you claim you like me , but you performed oral sex on Rosa. Your mouth is probally drenched in STD's."

Hampton sighs in guilt and says-"Your right, am sorry. Me and Rosa were just a one night stand and thats it.(ROSA OVER HEARS OUR CONVERSATION) .I want you Deja, and you only. Girls like Rosa are girls that you get from a bar, then returned because her P**** is basicly a drive thru. Deja you must believe me, I want you and only you. I really like you."

Deja-"I really like you to , but am afraid my heart might get broken."

Hampton-"I promise you that I will never hurt you."

He held me and started to kiss my neck.

I went on top of him and unbotton his pant .My eyes could'nt believe the huge wood in my hand.

He got on top of me and slipped it in slowly . It felt wonderful.

We spent an hour of doing "THE FUN" , and spent ten minutes of cuddling.

I then got up and placed my clothes on and headed out side of the tent .

I went outside to Dillan playing with his knife and Rosa and Brittany talking about breast.

Hampton came out of the tent limping, and notices Zaria's body.

He started to freak out ,so I explained to him what had happen.

Hampton-"So theres a serial killer out to get us?"

Deja-" Yes."

Hampton-"Is it Caitlyn?"

Deja-"No, I doubt it."

We all sat around the Camp fire annoyed, terrified , and silent.

Rosa kept staring at me with the stink eye. Which was usual, but she kept staring at me like I killed her parents.