BITCH

[9]

FRANKIE STEIN

We're so nervous for Mozzy. She accepted the tradition even if she knew that she's a mortal. Her hands trembled as she touched the crystal circle and also her voice as she spoke the oath.

"Did I missed it?" I heard the voice of P. Elli beside me and I looked at her quickly.

"Huh? You're here" I whispered.

"P. Elli you're here! Where have you been? We are looking for you because Mozzy---- you're late" Lorainne said and all the girls gave her a worried faces.

"Nope, Luckily I used to teleport quickly" P. Elli said and looked at the girls "It was her choice" she said while smiling like there's nothing to worry about.

"But Mozzy is----" I said. "She's brave. Don't worry, everyone have powers" She said staring at me. "Everyone? What do you mean?" I asked. She didn't answer me instead she looked at Mozzy and smiled pleasingly.

"As I am-----Half Vampire" Mozzy said closing her eyes.

The circle glows brighter and brighter. All of our eyes widened except P. Elli, hindi niya alintana ang masyadong liwanag. Mas maliwanag pa ito kaysa sa aming prinsepe.

We all stared at Mozzy's arms as it glows brightly forming a mark. The circle stopped and all of us in this stadium stared to the mark formed on Mozzy's arm.

The mark of Golden Wings.

Just like our prince had, the very powerful mark.

"What the----How did she---?" Lorainne said and we all stared at P. Elli who was still smiling and staring at her.

"I just told you. But I also don't know why." she said and her eyes looked curious too. "But Im proud of her. Her bravery helped her" she said.

How can it be? She's only a mortal. A powerful mortal that should just be our prince and it's only for immortals.

"it's fake, right? You just did it to help her" Khione said to P. Elli. "Just like what I said earlier, her bravery helped her" P. Elli only answered.

"This will be the reason that Mozzy can surely be close to danger" Belle said. That's true. Immortals here will want to test Mozzy because of that mark. In her dictums she didn't mention that she's not a pure vampire instead she said she's half. Immortals will be very curious about that, as her friends we are worried because her identity will be revealed.

Lumapit sa amin si Mozzy. Still have shocked eyes at hindi rin siya makapagsalita pati rin kami. Silence surrounds the stadium. All looked at Mozzy as she walks. When Mozzy sat they all started to murmur. Mozzy didn't noticed P. Elli at all.

"Let her rest. You may go to your dorm now" P. Elli said.

"Kami na magdadala sa kanya. Just stay here" Belle said to the girls and they nod while staring at Mozzy which is still in silence. "Let's go Mozzy. You need to rest" I said to Mozzy and pulled her.

As we are walking "This is bad news" Belle said. "Yah" I said staring at Mozzy.

Mozzy lay on her bed and closed her eyes. Danger will always be with her starting tomorrow.

If she's in danger, we're here, her friends. We will do this together.

RAZZELLA MONIQUE HELVIN