Perfection?

per·fec·tion

pərˈfekSH(ə)n/

noun

the condition, state, or quality of being free or as free as possible from all flaws or defects.

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

This word 'perfection, perfect, perfecto etc.....' this is the number ONE word that I hewr in everyday life. Wether it's how perfect she is, or how perfect they look together I hear it wayyyy too much for my liking. I mean, cause like why be perfect when you can't nobody can achieve perfection because perfection isn't a real thing, and plus the only perfect person is GOD the one whom created us whom created the whole world. Why do you or anyone at that matter try to make it their number one priority to be this perfect person that everyone wants them to be. Why do everyone try to do that when they know they can't because trying to be perfect is like the most work in the world even though you kiss tried to be perfect perfection isn't real the only perfection in the world is nothing nothing in the world is perfect nothing. There's no such thing as the perfect person or the perfect animal or the perfect house the perfect family no one is perfect only God is perfect so stop trying to be perfect because being perfect or trying to be perfect will only bring your self esteem down low cuz when you get behind closed doors you will not be perfect. People in this world tries and when I say try I mean try to stay perfect in the public eye but then when I get behind closed doors there like broken down and cant build and sell back up but it's because I try to be perfect for everyone so they can be like everyone else why try to be like everyone else instead of being your own self because being a different person and not try to be perfect like everyone else is trying to make you the best person that you can be perfection is the most dumbest stupidest word in the world because the thing is that perfection is nothing, non-existence, no one but God understands the Word Perfect, perfection is not what you should achieve you should achieve what you want to be now what anybody else wants you to be don't try to be perfect for someone that doesn't even like you for being who you are don't try to change yourself for other person that don't like it for you are perfect as the most dumbest s*** that I have ever heard in the world so why do people try to be perfect that's the question that I don't understand. why in the hell would you try to be someone that you don't want to be, why would you be someone that somebody else wants you to be but you don't want to be that person, why do you keep striving and striving and striving to be someone that you know that you won't be able to be, make your own life make your own decisions don't let anybody try to make your life perfect because they won't be able to achieve perfection in your life for and there's pe to the human body only to God because He is the only perfection in this world and the next world and in the world after that. so why be perfect in the public eye but then we get behind closed doors you're like a broken down soldier who can't get back up put on your full armor of God so the world that when you get with Him in heaven you will be perfect just like him but on this earth no one is perfect because God made us so we could be different and not perfect he wants us to be perfect when we get with Him in heaven. Back to perfection okay so perfection like I said before don't try to achieve to be perfect if you try to achieve it you won't be coming and then you love it if you keep trying you won't achieve it you just keep trying and trying and trying and you just keep failing and feeling and feeling every single time because not a single person on this earth is perfect enough to be perfect so stop trying to be perfect I know that once I tried to be perfect but it didn't work so I just stopped after that . so if your parents get on to you because you just got one day - or one be on your report card and they try to make your perfect say that I am NOT perfect and I will never be perfect so stop trying to make me into this person that I know that I won't be able to be let me be my own person. being your own person and being unperfect is the best thing in the world because you don't have to prove yourself to people you don't have to achieve perfection being unperfect is like being you so the Word Perfect doesn't need a definition because perfect is nonexistent so stop trying to be perfect I know I said this over and over and over again in this chapter of my book but I don't care perfection is nothing and it will never be anything. Perfection only lasts and will always last in heaven because God and all of his angels are the only people that are perfect the people that are in heaven will only be perfect there will be like God.

Just remember that perfection is non existing.