Part 2.

Laylani POV
....next thing you know we were looking in each other's night nd he kissed me I smiled through the kiss because it was cute.But then we stopped and just fell asleep.

In the Morning

In the morning I woke up to feel muscular arms around my waist when I noticed it was jacobs . I got out of his grip so I could take a shower once I took a shower I called over the girls and the guys. I got dressed in this

When I went downstairs I saw jacob dressed and I was suprised

When I went downstairs I saw jacob dressed and I was suprised. He told he was gonna use the bathroom so he left to the bathroom.His phone starting getting a bunch of text so I picked up his phone and wht I read just broke my heart It said....

Text convo

Jennifer😏💦-Hey babe💘
Jacob🔐💘-Hey bae😍
Jennifer😏💦-wyd
Jacob🔐💘-Hanging out wit Cams sister ugh she's so anoying 😑
Jennifer😏💦-Baby come over I don't want you hanging out with a thot.
Jacob-I'll be there in 10😏💦.

End of convo

(Still laylani's pov)

When I read that I noticed I was in tears. So I had put his phone down . Jacob came down and said he loved me I told him yea sure all he said whts your problem and I said you are okay one day were kissing the next your texting yoir ex that I'm annoying. When he heard that I just ran out the house. When I was running out the house I decided to go to the park. While I was running I noticed everyone got to my house but I didn't care I just kept running. When I got there I just sat there and cried. I don't cry over boys but come on he was my bestfriend and he played me. Wow. I realized that I should just go home. When I went home everyone asked where was I and I ignored. When I went to my room cam came in.He asked wht happend and I said GO ASK READ JACOBS TEXT WIT JENNIFER THEN YOU WILL KNOW OKAY I AM JUST STRESSED OUT SO DON'T THINK YOUR THE ONLY ONE THAT IS GONNA GET YELLED AT. by then I was crying cam quickly comfort me then went to jacob to read the text.Once he read it he understood why but didn't tell me why jacob said that.

Okay guys ik it's bad but I'm just starting so bye ilys