Unexpected Situation

*****Junhee's pov*****

Zelo had been bought back home into the boys room. I am so worried about him. Yongguk and Jongup are trying to find out what happened to him. Meanwhile, Daehyun, Youngjae and Himchan are cooking and cleaning the house.
I'm just here in my room hoping that Zelo gets better.

"Junhee?"
I turn around hearing my name.
"Ah Yongguk..how's Zelo?" I ask clearly worried.
"He's doing well. He sleeping for now. Jongup will stay with him until he wakes up. I spoke with Himchan and the others. They have some business to take care of." As he says while closing and locking the door.

As i stand up from my bed, Yongguk stands right before me.

"Junhee..."

"What is it Guk?"

"You're so beautiful. Did you know that?" He asks as he removes the strands of hair off my face.

"Well i now i do since you said it."

He smiles at me. God his smile is so beautiful. Unknowingly i lean on to him and kiss him.
These soft sweet tasting lips. I can't get enough of it.

I slowly rub his chest and abdomen. Playing with the hem of his black shirt, i pull him closer. He holds both of my sides tightly and pushes me on the bed. He gets on top of me and takes off his shirt.

#ToBeContinued

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys lmao
It has been a very long time since i last wrote. Im back and i have read my book and must say, my weeb side was strong asf. I cringed a lot tbh LOL. But I'll keep the old chapters the way they are just so people can know that change or lets say development or my grammar and all. I apologize for being a bad author. A lot happened this past two years. Loss, breakup, all sorts of things but, IM BACK Y'ALL.
Anyways here is a little heated chapter that i wrote. I hops you guys enjoyed haha. The rest will come a long with better preparation.

Love you guys. 💗

-Lia