Cheesecake and Dumbbells

"Jonguppieeeeeeee."

"Yes Junhee?"

"Do you like drawing?" I ask him showing some coloring books.

"Yes I do~^^ Why tho?" He asks while blinking.

"Let's draw? I'm bored." I pout.

"Yeah come sit down." He smile his signature smile. God I wanna squish his cheeks.

~~~While drawing~~~

"YAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!! CHOI JUNHONG!!!! COME HERE RIGHT THIS INSTANT!!!!!" Himchan screams at the top of his lungs.

"Himchan!?" I run up to him with Jongup following behind.

"WHAT?!" He snaps

"Whoa calm down there Tigger what's wrong?" I ask calmly.

"Zelo broke my fucking laptop! How can I contact Governor Hyosung!? HOW?! NOTHING WILL MAKE THE CONNECTION WORK AND THIS COMES FROM MATO PLANET!" He yelled.

"Hyung!" Zelo barged in.

Uh oh.

Not good.

So not good.

"Choi Junhong you little bastard how could you break my only laptop made to contact Governor Hyosung!? How?! I'm the General here and I'm supposed to keep in touch with her and you broke it?!" He yells.

"I-I'm s-sorry h-hyung-g..it was an accident *sniff*" And then, he ran up stairs and closed the door shut hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Zelo?" I whisper while knocking the door softly.

"Go away...*sniff*"

"Oppa please let me in." I pleaded.

"...."

I open the door slowly and walk inside the room. Closing the door softly, I walk up to Zelo's bed and lay next to him and I started to stroke his silver hair.

"Junhee...?"

"Yes oppa?"

"Do you think Himchan hyung will be mad at me forever?" He asks while looking at me with his swollen eyes.

"No oppa he won't. But do you know that it was good what you actually did?" I ask with a smile.

"No..? How come it's good??"

"We won't get to hear Governor Hyosungs high pitched annoying voice, did you realize that?" I ask smiling widely.

"Oh my Matoki God it is true! Junhee I swear I don't know what else would make me this happy." He smiled like a kid who just got a lollipop.

So adorable.

*knock knock*

"Who is iiiiitttt??"

"It's me Daehyun and Jongup. Can we come in?"

"Oppa can they come in?" I ask him a bit worried.

"Yeah it's okay. You can come in hyungs." He says softly.

"Maknae~ I brought you some cheesecakes to make you feel better!" Daehyun offers his cake graciously.

Wow.

Prince Cheesecake finally broke his shell of selfishness ey?

Wonderful.

Absolutely wonderful.

"And I brought dumbbells! Here you go Zelo~" Jongup passes them to him cheerfully.

"Wow thanks hyungs. That's really nice of you guys." Zelo was smiling at them.

"You're our brother Zelo. We're here for each other no matter what." Jongup answers back.

"Junhee?" Daehyun calls.

"Yes Dae?"

"Is it me or am I hearing Eli hyung's voice?" He asks clearly confused.

"I-I'll go and check.." I run out the room as fast as I could. What if my brother is really back just like he had told me? What if it's someone else trolling me? There's only one obvious way to find out.

"Where's Junhee Yongguk hyung?" I her him ask.

ERMAHGERD IT'S HIM!

"She's upstairs. II'll go get her." Yongguk answers back.

I'm just here on the stairs. Hehe might as well scare him.

"BOO!"

"HOLY SH- Junhee! Don't scare oppa like that."

"Keke sorry but I Dae told me Eli came back."

"Yeah he is. Go see him he's kinda impatient and it's really annoying when he starts whining about seeing you every 30 seconds. I'll be upstairs with Himchan and Youngjae."

With that he kissed me on my forehead and left upstairs.

"Oppa...?" I called him in a tiny voice.

"J-Junhee...? JUJU!!"

You know, like in the movies when two people finally meet each other after so long, they run to each other with wide ass smiles and arms open running in a slow motion? Yeah you guys can pretty much imagine that's what's actually happening here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong yeorobeun!^^

So that's a new chapter I did haha.

My next update will be out in a short time:^)

Please inbox me any ideas that you want me to put on~

I'll gladly take them and give you credits!<3

Please do vote, comment and follow<33

BE SAFE AND HEALTHY!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL.