Chapter 19

(Still Lloyd's POV)

"Ninjago!" a feminine voice shouted, before a blue tornado jumped into the air, catching the two girls. When it landed, I saw it was Naomi. The girls immediately ran over to Ollie when Naomi let them go. I looked down, but my father was gone. I sighed. We'd have to get him another day. I walked overas Cole, Zane, Jay and Kai entered the room. We all walked over to Ollieand the girls. I coughed and glared at her. She looked away guiltily. "I'm..." I cut her off. "I don't want an apology," I snapped, "I want to know why!" Jay put his hand on my shoulder, telling me to back off. I did, but I continued to glare at the girl I thought had loved me. "Now, tell us what happened," Jay said softly, leaning down to stare into Ollie's eyes. She looked at the two girls. They were still crying. "I need to get them home," she murmured, before standing up and picking them both up. "Where do they live?" Kai asked but Ollie ignored him. She just walked out as though in a trance and started towards the Bounty. We followed and listened as she whispered to the two crying girls in her arms. Once on the Bounty, she walked into my room and lay them on my bed. "Are you okay?" she asked softly, "Did he hurt you?" Both girls shook their I heads. "Where do they live, Ollie," Kai asked again, "So we can get them back to their mothers." The girls started crying again and Ollie glared at Kai. "we don't have a mother, ya stupid freak!" she snapped, before turning back to the girls and hugging them. Zane turned to Naomi. "I believe you have some explaining to do," he said. I turned to Naomi and Zane confused. Naomi looked at the the girls on the bed. "They're sisters."