The Arcade Lovers

Arcades, The only place where the grabbers actually work. Except the odd few. You play games and win tickets to earn prizes. Actually stuff it. You probably know how arcades work.

It was friday morning. Second day of my 2 month caravan stay at Carrymore Caravan Park in Cheshire. It seems sunny, but hey, that might change. I hope not.

I was putting my chairs from outside the caravan into the caravan conservatory. It's a pretty small conservatory. My caravan is Deluxe. 2 bedroom with 1 queen

size bed and 2 single beds. A living room with a HD TV flatscreen and a sofa which connects to the wall. A kitchen area which is new and 2 bathrooms. Its quite big. I got to design it myself. It's an amazing place. My caravan is in a row of 15 Deluxe caravans. Its just infront of the arcade and the entertainment room and reception and shops. We basiclly have it all. Not bragging.

I brushed my hair into a ponytail and put a green bow headband in. I put a green #SWAG T-Shirt on and some black skinny jeans on with green converse. You may have guessed, I like green. I own alot of green. Its a mint green colour. I brushed my teeth and ate some toast with butter on. Well margarine.

I walked outside and locked the door. I started walking to the arcade, Im getting obsessed with the arcade at the minute. I walked in and looked for my favorite game, Doodle Jump! £1 per game. Ok. I put my money in and the game started. I put the jungle setting on. I moved the lever left and right. Nearly at the top. I see it. And...I...WON!!! 2000 TICKETS!!. Damn it, ill be here collecting tickets for ages. Ill sit down.

I sat down at the machine. I was there for around 10 minutes until a figure aproached me.

"You waiting for tickets?" It said.

I looked up to see a handsom brunette curled boy. Crystal green eyes (sorry if I got that wrong) Total package.

"Oh. Yeah I am 2000." I sighed.

"Jesus." He laughed. " How long have you been sat there?"

I looked at my watch. "10 minutes."

"Do you think ill be able to have a go or do I have to wait for the tickets to stop." He asked.

"Wait Id guess." I said. He nodded and sat down beside me.

"Woah what are you doing?" I asked.

"Waiting for my turn.Is that ok?" He said sarcastically.

I sighed.

20 Minutes later the tickets had eventually come out. The machine was slow. Me and guy were stood up taking the last ticket. I still donk know his name so ill call him guy for now.

"There, tickets have gone so you can now have a go on doodle Jump. Goodbye." I said quickly. I started to walk away but was stopped by a hand. I turned to see 'guy'.

"I never got your name." He mumbled but loudly.

"Demi, Demi Finn. You? " I replied.

"Harry, Harry Styles. The one and only." he joked.

"Harry Potter. Goodbye." I walked away.

---------------------------

Oki. Heres some stuff you might wanna know.

Harry is not famous yet.

He doesnt know 1d

idk if he will get famous in this book, maybe a sequal.

Demi is NOT based on Demi Lovato.

There is around 2000 caravans.

Harry and Demi are both on a 3 month caravan stay.

Thanks :) x