Chapter 2

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping. I mean we are right next to a seaside for gods sake. I lye in my bed for a second thinking about what I will buy with my 2000 tickets. No..I was thinking about the Harry Stalls. I think that's it?

I stood up and rubbed my blue eyes. I opened the bathroom door and turned the shower on. I stripped down to nothing and entered the shower. I washed my body and exfoliated my back. Im smooth Ruth on my face and everything but on my back im spotty Dotty.

I washed my golden brown hair. Yes. Brown with golden brown hilights. I washed it out and turned the shower odf. I stepped out and sat down with a towel wrapped around me. I sat on my vanity unit stool and dried my hair. I put it into bunches and decided today is gonna be purple day.

I applied 2 purple bows into my bunches. I dried myself off and put a purple dress on which was strappless with white flowers on. I put on some purple bow flats.

I applied some light makeup which consisted of light foundation and mascara. Simples.

I walked to the kitchen and checked my phone. 1 missed call. Amy. She is my adoptive mum. My adoptive dad is Joey. But he works in the Army so he has left for a bit.

I decided to ring her back so shes not worried. I typed the number in and let it ring.

"Mum?" I say into the phone. I sometimes call her mum.

"Demi, how are you?" She asked.

"Fine, Yourself? " I answer.

"Good. We kind of need to talk though Demi." She says Seriusley.

"Ok.." I mumble

"Dads got a promotion. ..In America." She said.

"Well thats great!" I say smiling.

"Yes, but im going with him. And we wanted to know, if you wanted to come aswell. Or you could stay in the caravan and seen as we own it, you can live in it." She says.

"America? " I say.

"Yeah, But you could stay here. I mean its nice here." She says.

"It seems like you want me to stay here!" I screaming.

"Ita up to you." She says completely ignoring what I just said.

"Ok..Im staying..Get lost." I say slamming the phone down and bursting into tears.

"Great thanks mum!"I curse wiping my mascara with a tissue. I walk to the arcade. Makes me feel better ok? I enter the arcade and go over to a car racing game. Waiting for an opponent.

Some guy sits down on the other seat as he pops his money in the car racing.

"Harry?" I ask.

"Hey Demi.. Get ready to...Oh have yoh been crying?" He asks.

I wipe my face.

"A little. Mums chucked me out so im staying here." I whine.

"Oh..Thats kinda like me. But I chose to stay here. "He said.

I smile gently and then the game starts.

"Im totally gonna smash you!" I say making twists and turns.

"Oh yeah! Im gonna bang you!" He says.

I laugh. " Weve kind of just met you know Harry!" I laugh. He laughs too.

"You know what I ment! " He says.

The game came to an end. I came 2nd and Harry came 5th. Haha sucker.

"Damn it..How did you win!" He said.

"Well, I have my skills." I laugh.

"Teach me sometime?" He laughs

"Pleasure." I giggle.

We stood up and got my tickets. 30 tickets. They came faster than doodle Jump. I decided to give them to Harry. "Here you go." I say handing over the tickets.

He takes them and smiles. "Thanks!"

"Do you want to go to the cafe?" He asks.

I thought for a minute. I am quite hungry. "Sure but you can pay." I say.

He sighs. "Whatever. " He mumbles.

We walk over to the cafe next door and wait for the assistant. She comes over. She had fake blonde hair, far too much makeup and fake lips. Basicly a slut.

"Hey babe." She says in a fake american accent. "Erm.. Can we have a table?" He says quickly. She nodds. "Come on babe lets go." Harry says to me. I freeze. "Execuse me? " I whisper.

"Play along. Please!" He says. I nod.

"Oh I will. " I laugh. This will be fun.

"Sexy boyfriend of mine, we better walk sexily to our sexy table and have a sexy make out session. " I say acting all slutty trying not to laugh but Harry on the other case, was laughing out loud or ROFL. Literally.

"Go...NOW! SIT ANYWHERE. JUST GET OUT MY SITE.!" The assistant screams crying. What a weirdo.

Me and Harry walk to the table in the middle.

"Oh my god. You literally killed me!" He laughs.

"What can I say? im a born actor." I say dramatically. He passes me a menu. I look at it for 2 seconds before choosing. "Cheese burger and a medium coke. " I say to the waitor. "And me the same. But make it a large coke." Harry says.

The waitor noted it down and walked away. Me and Harry sat quietly for a while. "Lets play 20 questions while we wait. You first." I say braking the ice.

"Full name?" He asks.

"Demi Rose Finn." I say proudly. I love my name.

"Age?"

"17"

"Fave singer?"

"Miley Cyrus."

"Shes a freak now." He says.

"I know but shes amazing. " I reply.

"My turn." I say

"Full name?"

"Harry Edward Styles" (I'm half asleep so idk if its harry or harold at the mo. give me time.)

"Age?"

"18"

"Fave singer? "

" Ed Sheeran"

"Single?"

"Yeah. What Bout you? "

"Single and staying single for a while. " I say.

The food came and we stuffed in. My Cheese burger was immense. Best ever but can't quite impress me as Mcdonalds can. We paid the bill and left.

"Thanks for the cafe treat." I smiled.

"No problem, Whats your Caravan name? " he asks.

"4 Murs. Its Deluxe. You?" I say.

"17 Cyrus, Its Basic." He mumbles.

"Hey, My erm mum owns 2 caravans in the deluxe section, 4 & 5. Do you want it?" I ask.

He nodds. "Thank you!" He says hugging me.

***********************

Im on holiday so im using my free internet uploading. I hope this chapter was good enough? x