Can I Have Normal Friends?

Ty's POV

I woke up with Melanie's head on my chest and my arms around her. Someone cleared their throat having me look up. Jason was there his arms crossed over his chest. "Mind telling me why you're like that?" Melanie stirred and turned onto a pillow. I sat up to answer Jason. "We're like this because this was my plan anyway. Remember? It was just better last night so she would forgive me." He sighed and walked over to Melly shaking her shoulder gently. He looked over her at me, "We'll talk about this more later."
-------
Melanie's POV

I felt Ty wake up and sat still. I heard the door open,even though its almost silent; have weird talents, and opened my eyes a little to see who it was. Jason was at the foot of the bed with his arms crossed. He cleared his throat and Ty looked up. "Mind telling why you're like that?" Jason whisper-yelled. I pretended to be asleep still and moved to the pillow beside me. Ty sat up and answered him. "We're like this because this was my plan anyway. Remember? It was just better last night so she would forgive me." I heard a sigh and Jason shook my shoulder to wake me. "We'll talk about this more later." I 'woke up' and sat up. Jason kissed my head and said good morning then walked out. Ty put his arm around my waist and moved beside me. "Were you just over there?" He nodded. "Well I'm clothed so I assume your plan didn't work quite as well as expected." He tensed, "What plan?" He tried to lie. "I was awake the entire time you two were talking. And I'm still mad. You had no right to go after Jordan like that." "I know and I'm truthfully sorry. I just got jealous and upset that he kissed you. I know it didn't mean anything but it still made me mad. I want to be the only one to hold you and kiss you." "What about my brother?" "He's family, he doesn't count." "Point taken." He smirked. "No. No. Get rid of that! Nothing good comes with your smirk." He scooped me up and carried me down the stairs. All the others were there. Dakota smirked. "Save the comment frog! Because Chloe had to have somewhere to sleep last night and Ty was in that room." Adam looked up from his coffee. "What?!" Chloe walked over to him and hugged him from behind. "Nothing. I'll tell you later." We laughed. "Meanwhile can I be put down?" "Ok but I don't know where any vets are around here." Quentin smiled. "Ok Ty let me down. Quentin is dead! Sorry Annie, but that was not cool." "Hey I'm with you. That was wrong babe!" Ty set me down and I stared at Quentin. Just before I went after him, Jordan walked out not at all bandaged or healing. He was bad off, I had helped out Ty last night but I guess nobody helped Jordan. "Why did nobody help him last night?!" I scolded. The only things I got for answers were 'um's and stutters. I rolled my eyes and grabbed Jordan's hand dragging him into the kitchen. "Sit." I said pulling out a chair. I got some stuff from under the cabinet and cleaned up his face. I felt everybody's eyes on us. "You know if you guys had laser vision I'd be dead right now. Your stares are burning into my soul." Jordan chuckled. I tripped over the leg of the chair and stumbled, almost falling on him. He put his hand on my side to save me. "Careful. Don't need you hurt too." I smiled and felt eyes in my back again. I causally moved beside Jordan and looked to see who it was. Chloe looked away quickly then tried to play it off and smiled at me. I squinted my eyes a little and shook my head. She got my message and sat down beside Dakota. I finished being a nurse and put everything back. I stood back up and turned around to be pushed against the counter by someone kissing me. Damn Ty desperately wanted to get his point across. Which I didn't mind at all if it meant he did all this. I broke away and walked upstairs to get my jacket. I turned around and Chloe was in the doorway. "You know I'm gonna get you back for what you said to Dakota right?" She smiled. "Yeah I figured. But it shut him up." "Good on your part. Can you grab my jacket please?" "Yes and yes." I tossed it to her and we went back to the others. "Batman jacket for Chloe and Black Veil Brides jacket for Melanie. Nice." Tyler said. "You're just jealous you don't fit in with the bats! To the caverns!" Chloe shouted walking out the door and pulling up her hood. I rolled my eyes and laced hands with Ty. "Will she ever be normal?" He asked laughing at her. "Don't count on it sweetie." "Then I think her and Dakota will go far." Bashur came up behind me and pulled out my hair band, having the braid I had unravel. "What was that for?" "Your hairs better down!" He yelled back over his shoulder and high-fived Chloe. "They're right." Ty said running his fingers through my hair to loosen it more. I shook it out and glared at Chloe. She stuck out her tongue and grinned. My friends, I swear.