Like The Time Square Christmas Tree

I rocked Keaton back and forth in my arms as Chloe helped Ty and Dakota with something. He grinned at me as I hummed to him. I walked in the house and sat on the couch. Jason walked pass me and chuckled. "What's with you?" I questioned. "You're just as relaxed and happy with him in your arms." "I've always been that way with babies and younger kids. I was a babysitters for 3 years. Remember?" He nodded and chuckled again then walked away. Keaton smiled at me again and I took his little hand and wiggled it. "Hi there Keaton. Do you see your Aunt Melanie?" Dakota walked in and stood in front of me. "Having fun?" I smiled at him. "Yes. Very much." I answered placing Keaton in his arms. "You want one of your own don't you?" I felt myself blush. "Yeah. Even with Sarah. She not really mine in a sense. I didn't carry her for nine months. But to be completely honest, I'm getting one of my own." Dakota's eyes widened. Jason and Chloe's too who were in the doorway and heard it all. "W-What?" Jason stuttered. "I'm 2 months along now. Ty doesn't know." Ty walked in. "I don't know what?" Adam was trailing behind him. I got him to sit and looked at him. His brown eyes met my green ones and I took a deep breath. "You don't know that I'm two months along with our baby." A warm trail went down my cheek and Ty looked at me shocked. "You're pregnant?" I nodded and burst into tears. Ty wrapped his arms around me and rocked me from side to side. "Sweetheart that wonderful! Why are you crying?" I pulled away and wiped my eyes. "I thought you didn't- never mind! Forget it! I was being stupid!" He laughed a bit and stood up. I walked over to Jason and took his hands. "Are you gonna kill Ty or is he ok?" "He's fine. As long as he sticks around. If he doesn't he's in for it." Jason said looking over my shoulder. Chloe stepped up in front of Ty. "Don't worry about Jason. I'll have killed you before he can even get to you." I laughed and lightly grabbed her wrist. "Relax, little miss sleep-deprived. And go get some sleep! You're cranky and bitchy. Go!" She sighed and nodded. "Bye you guys! See you later." I waved and headed out the door. "Are you really ok with this baby Ty?" I asked as he got in the car. He looked at me surprised. "Of course I'm ok with having a baby. I'm fantastic about having it. I can't believe you would even think that way. I love you. And Sarah. And the little wonder that you're carrying." We got home and the sitter left. I walked upstairs and checked on Sarah. Ty came up behind me. "You alright?" I sighed. "Yeah. But will she be with this. I mean she may feel like she'll be neglected again." "Babe. She knows we love her and that we won't do that. Now let's get some sleep; long day tomorrow."

"Sarah! Honey come here a minute!" I called up the stairs. A little figure in a pink popped down the stairs. She smile and sat on the couch next to Ty. I sat beside him and gave him a look. He smiled and nodded. "Sarah, we have something important to tell you." "Mommy is having a baby." He said quickly. Sarah lit up like the Time Square Christmas tree. "Really?!" She said excitedly. "Yep. You're gonna have a little brother or sister." I answered. "But don't think we'll love you any less. We will be busy sometimes with the baby but we are still here if you need us. Not really all the different than now just instead if having to deal with videos it might be the baby." She nodded and was smiling from eat to ear. "You may go now." Ty said and she skipped off and to her room. "That went better then excepted." He turned to me. "We still new to watch her though. Just in case." I said patting his knee and getting up. "Where ya goin'?" He asked a little sad. "To make dinner. Weirdo." I giggled. "I'm not a weirdo. You are if I am. Even more of one for marrying me." I defended playfully. I stuck out my tongue at him an walked into the kitchen. Well, here we go.