*The meet and greet*

Today is the day, the day I meet the people that changed my life.  I started listening to 5 seconds of summer about three years ago, a little after they begun. After they became huge I started going from Adele, Selena Gomez, and Taylor Swift to Bring me the horizon, Panic! At the disco, and Sleeping with Sirens. These four Australian idiots opened my eyes to a whole new world.
I ran upstairs to my bedroom to get ready for the concert. I slipped on my black jeans, my Melanie Martinez shirt, and all black converse with blue shoe laces that match my dyed hair perfectly. I threw on some makeup and ran out the front door. I jumped into my car and pulled out of the driveway.
I knew how this would go, I say hi and give them the biggest hug I could and I would cry a little and tell them how much I love them and they will probably just say they love me too and Mikey would comfort me and tell me I shouldn't cry and then move to the next fan.
Once I got to the stadium I got my meet and greet ticket and my normal ticket out and handed them to the lady at the front. She let me go in and a man pointed me toward the meet and greet area. I was extremely early and the first person there so all I could here was the sound checks and Michael yelling "balls" from backstage. Once I got to the area designated for meeting the guys, I noticed Luke standing there, staring at me.
"Hello, I'm...uh.....Luke?" He asked
"Yes, I believe you are Luke." I said sarcastically
"C'mon, Luke. Get your shit together!" Ashton appeared out of nowhere and put his hand on Luke's back.
"Oh....uh I'm sorry. What's your name?"
"Andy"
"Is that short for something? Like Andrea, Andrew.......... That's all I got." Calum said. Where are all these boys coming from? It's like they are appearing out of thin air.
"Nope. Just Andy. And where did you come from?" I asked looking around for some door from the dressing rooms to the lobby or something.
"I think we should leave these two alone...." Michael said, smirking with a slice of pizza in one hand. Seriously, where are they coming from?
"You're right, let's go boys!" Ashton said pushing everyone out of the room. He looked back at Luke and whispered "don't fuck this up."
"So, Andy, do you wanna go backstage since you're super early?" He asked obviously terrified he was going to mess this up. Though, I'm not sure what 'this' is.
"Um, yeah....sure." I said looking into his piercing blue eyes.
I followed the tall, lanky, penguin all the way backstage and  into a big room with food, instruments, speakers, tvs and Xboxs. All the guys were sitting on the couch playing Pokémon Mystery Dungeon, yelling at each other. All of them suddenly stopped and  stared at me. Mikey, with half of a pizza slice hanging out of his mouth. This meet and greet was going a lot better than expected and everything was moving so fast. I mean one second I was at home getting ready for a concert and now I'm backstage watching 5sos stares at me. Luke motioned me toward an empty half of the couch and he sat right next to me. Everyone started talking at once.
"Who are you and why are you here?" Mikey asked with a full mouth.
"Would you like any water or anything?" Calum asked in the nicest way possible.
"Do you have any idea how to play this game? I can't get that hang if it." Ashton said.
"She can't answer all your guys' questions if you're all talking at once!!" Luke yelled.
I answered all the questions they asked me and then we just talked for a while.
"You're cool, what's your number?"
Asked Ashton.
I gave them my number as they walked away to meet some fans that had just shown up. I went to my seat and thought about all that had just happened.