17

Danielle's P.O.V

-1 WEEK LATER-

My period ended a few days ago. I didn't tell Jaden tho. I walk though the hallways looking for something to do. I go to the kitchen and I ask for a water. The lady gave me a water bottle and I thank her. I walk towards my room and I see Tayvion. We make eye contact but we look away. We haven't talked since the night he kissed me. I knew it was going to be awkward afterwards but I don't like it. He is like my only best friend here. I need him to talk to me. I would hate for our friendship to end over a stupid kiss.
I walk to my room and I close the door. I grab an outfit from the drawer then I close it. I open another drawer and I grab a pair of underwear and bra.

I grab my towel that was hanging on my restroom door and I put it on the top of the shower curtain rod

I grab my towel that was hanging on my restroom door and I put it on the top of the shower curtain rod. I turn on the shower so it could warm up and I turn on the radio that's in the restroom.
I put my hair in a messy bun and I get in the shower. I take long showers. I don't like rushing myself to get clean. Some people say damn you take long ass showers and I'm just like yeah my body has to be clean people who take 5 minute showers don't clean themselves the right way.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Once I'm done with my shower. I grab the towel and wrap it around my body. I step out the shower and I dry myself off. I pick up the bra and underwear and I put them on. I put on lotion and deodorant and I brush my teeth. After that I put my clothes on. I look at myself in the mirror to make sure I look okay then I walk out of the restroom.
I unlock my door and I opened it to reveal Jaden. My eyes widen and my heart beat increased. "You scared me" I say to him.
"Sorry" he says with a chuckle.
"What's up?" I asked him. He walks closer to me and I back up. He closes my door and locks it. The song ' Love Me Harder by Ariana Grande ' comes on the radio. I quickly go to the restroom and I close and lock the door. I turn off the radio and slide down the bathroom door. Jaden knocks on it.
"Open up baby girl" he says. I don't reply to him "I know your scared but you were wrong to yell at me the way you did and you need to learn the consequences for that."
I start to cry. I don't want to do this. I hate my life.
"Just go away please" I say in between sobs.
"Danielle. I'm going to open the door." He says.
"It's locked" I say to him.
"I have keys to all of the rooms in this place." He says. I hear the sound of keys on a key chain.
I hear the doorknob turn then the door is opened.
He picks me up from the floor and leads me out of the restroom and to my bed.
"Just calm down its not going to be as bad as you think" he says. He takes off my shirt and before I know it all of my clothes are off. I lay there knowing that there is nothing I can do to stop this. He's going to rape me. More tears come from my eyes as he unbuckled his belt. His pants fall to the floor and he steps out of them. He soon takes off his shirt.
"Please don't do this" I cry.
He just looks at me and didn't say a word. He climbed on top of me.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

I open my eyes as the light shines through my window. I turn my face to see Jaden next to me sleeping. My body hurts. I slowly get up and I'm naked. I see my robe on the floor next to me and I put it on. I try to get up and walk but I can't find the strength to. I try one more time and I got up. I slowly make my way to the door. My private area hurts. I opened the door and I walk towards Tayvion's room. I try to open it but it's locked. I knock on it and I hear him getting up. He opens the door and looks at me. He tried to close it once he saw me but I stopped him.
"Tayvion please I need you to talk to me." I say tears forming in my eyes.
He opens the door and pulls me inside of his room.
"What the fuck do you want?" He asked me.
"I just need a friend" I say to him.
"Why? What happened?" He asked.
"Jaden. Last night he..." I say.
"He what?" Tayvion asked.
"He raped me" I say looking down.
"He did what." He says getting up from his chair.
"Stay here." He tells me.
"No. Where are you going?" I asked him.
"None of your business" he says walking away.
"It is my business Tayvion." I grab his arm and I stop him from walking.
"Please tell me." I look him in the eyes.
"Let me go" he says.
"Not until you tell me" I say to him.
"I'm going to the restroom" he says.
"You have a restroom in you room. Why are you trying to go to another restroom?" I asked her.
"Cause I can" he gets out of my grip on his arm and runs away. He knows I can barely walk. I can't keep up with him.

Tayvion's P.O.V.

I'm beyond pissed off right now. I quickly run to Danielle's room and I opened her room door. Jaden is in there sleeping. I close and lock the door so no one else can come in here with us.
"Jaden!" I called his name.
He turns in bed.
"Wake your ass up!" I yelled at him.
"What?" He groans.
"Get your clothes on!" I say to him.
"Who are you talking to Tayvion?" He asked me.
"I'm talking to you" I say to him. Jaden gets out of the bed and grabs his boxers.
"What give you the right to rape her?" I asked him.
"I can do what I want with her" Jaden replied. I was going to say something but then someone banged on the door.

Danielle's P.O.V.

I walk as fast as I can to my room and I bang on the door.
"Open the door!" I yelled.
"No" they both yelled.
I look online floor and I see the butter knife I always leave there. I pick my room door with it and it pops the door open. I walk in and I close the door behind me.

Tayvion's P.O.V.

Danielle opened her door from the outside.
"Get out!" I tell her.
"It's my room." She says to me.
"Tayvion. Why did you wake me up?" Jaden asked.
"Cause. I wanna know why you raped her." I say to him.
"Because I am the one that kidnapped her and I can do what I want with the girl." He says. He looks at Danielle and smirks "She enjoyed it anyway" he says. I look at Danielle and she looks at Jaden like he's crazy "I didn't ever say that" she says.
"You don't have to" Jaden says with a wink.
"She didn't enjoy it" I say.
"You should've heard her last night Tayvion. She was yelling my name so loud" he says with a smirk on his face.
"That was you imagination Jaden" Danielle says to him.
Jaden irritates me. I punch him in his jaw. "Touch her again and see what happens!" I say to him.
Jaden touched his jaw and looked up at me.
He swings at me and punches my eye.
"Stop!" I hear Danielle yell.
We both don't listen. We both swing at each other.

Danielle's P.O.V.

I've gotta stop this right now.
I don't know what to do tho.
"Guys!" I yelled "Stop fighting!" I say.
I try to break them up but that didn't help. I look around the room and I see 2 guns. One by the boys and one by me. I quickly pick it up. "If you don't stop fighting I'll shoot myself!" I yelled at them. Jaden was the first one to stop fighting. Jaden grabs another gun from the drawer. "Shoot yourself and I'll shoot him" Jaden says.
"Danielle. I need you alive!" Jaden says.
"Danny!" Tayvion says.
"Drop your gun Jaden!" I yell.
"You first!" He says.
"One" I count "Two" I continue.
"If I get to four and that gun is still in you hand!" I threatened.
"Three" I say. He drops the gun.
"Get out Tayvion!" Jaden yelled.

..............................

Dun dun dunnnnnnn.......

Damn my fingers hurt. I'm sorry for not updating I've been busy. I hope this makes up for the long wait! This is my longest chapter I've ever made for any story. It's 1,500 words. That's a lot of writing.
-Danni xx