25

Devin's P.O.V.

We drive about 3 miles and I see a guy on a motorcycle sitting there like he's been waiting for us to come here.
"Aye, Devin" the guy says "Gimme Danielle and no one gets hurt." He says.
"Who are you?" I asked him.
"Malak" the guy says. I hear Danielle gasp when he says his name.

Danielle's P.O.V.

I get off the motorcycle and I give Devin his helmet. He takes off his and gets off his bike too.
"What are you doing?" He whispered to me.
"Going with him..."
"What? Do you really think I'm going to let you go with some random creep somewhere!?" Devin whisper yelled.
"No, but I am" I say. I pulled him into a hug and kiss him passionately. "I love you" I say to him.
"Danielle-" he starts.
"Go home to Jacob!" I say. I start to walk towards Malak but Devin pulled me back.
"I'll be back to you soon! Just let me go with him!" I yelled. I got this strength outta no where and pulled my arm away from him. I quickly make my way towards Malak and I get in his motorcycle.
He drives off "Your very smart!" He says. "When I say oh look a duck you better duck or you'll die" he says. I don't know what he means by that so I just stay quiet. He stops the motorcycle and I look up to see Jaden and 2 other guys by this lake.
"Jaden!" Malak called "Good to see you again!"
"Did you bring my girl?" He asked. "Yeah she's here" Malak replied.
"Oh look a duck!" Malak says.
"What?" Jaden asked.
"A duck!" He points to the lake. I duck to the floor remembering what Malak had told me.
He pulls out a gun and shoots the two guys Jaden brought with him.
"Malak!" Jaden says "Don't make this mistake! Don't let her go!" He yelled.
"Take my bike!" Malak says to me. I quickly run to the bike. I drive off and I try to find Devin on the freeway. I don't catch up to him so I just drive home.

Jacob's P.O.V.

Devin got home and told me what happened to my mom.
"So... Your telling me that she got taken by a random guy?" I say.
"Yeah and-" he stops mid sentence.
"Someone's here!" He says.
He quickly grabs a gun and walks downstairs quietly. I follow.
"Devin!? Jacob!?" I hear my mom yell.
"Mom?" I asked. I run towards her voice and I see her sitting in the kitchen.
"Mommy!" I yelled. I run towards her and I hug her she had hugged me back!
I hear Devin chuckle then he says "Mommy"
"Shut up!" I yelled at him.
My mom walks over to Devin and hugs him tightly.
"I thought I wasn't gonna see you again Daddy!" She says.
"Oh fuck no! Don't call him that shot!" I smack her (in a playful way)
"Don't hit me... And I can call him daddy if I want to!" She says to me "Huh Daddy?" She winks at him.
Devin just smirked then kissed her cheek.
"That's gross!" I groan.
"You'll have your wife call you daddy once you get one" Devin says to me.
"No I won't, that's nasty!" I say.
"That's what I said when I was your age." Devin smirked "Trust me you'll have her call you daddy at least once"
"This is a weird conversation..." My mom says.
"Your the one that started it!" I yelled at her.