Chapter Six

Rose

  Adrian sat next to me.
  "Why would feeding be the hardest part? I think turning would be much harder considering how badly it hurts..." I said.
  "Yes but being in pain isn't always the worst..sometimes being in pleasure is more harmful." He replied.
  "But how?" I asked.
  He got close to me,"can you smell that? It's my scent. You're drawn to it aren't you?"
  He was right. His smell was very strong.
  "Yes.."was all I could say as I leaned closer.
  "Wait,"Adrian held me,"before you begin you must know something."
  "What?"
  He replied,"considering this is your first time to feed it will be really hard for you to control yourself..it'll be hard for you to stop."
  My eyes got big,"wait..you mean I could kill you?"
  "Yes. If you are unable to stop.."Adrian said,"I would rather risk myself than anyone else...it's my fault this happened.."
  A tear left my eye.
  "It'll be alright,"Adrian smiled,"you can do it."
  Adrian held me in his arms. I was laying on his chest and he pushed me up closer to his neck. I tried to resist the desire of his blood but it was nearly impossible.
"It's okay Rose," Adrian said,"don't fight it."
I didn't want to but I couldn't help myself.
"I'm sorry.." I said.
  Then I slowly dug my teeth into his skin and drank. The taste was amazing and I felt something come over me. I put my arm around his neck and sucked harder. His blood was warm and delicious. Time froze for me as I kept going. I wasn't focused on anything but the taste.

Adrian

This was the first time I allowed a vampire to suck my blood; other than the time I was being turned. I never knew how it felt to do this with a vampire. By me allowing her to suck my blood I'm allowing her to know my feelings. I'm allowing her to know the real me.. She was the one and only I ever allowed to do so.
As she kept drinking I kept thinking. Would we be able to live like this forever? Taking care of each other by living off of each other's blood. I know I wouldn't mind..but I don't know if she'd feel the same.
What's wrong with me? Why am I feeling like this towards her? So many things crossed my mind about her.
  My body began to feel weak. If she didn't stop soon there's no way I'd be able to live after this..

Rose

Adrian groaned and said,"Rose.."
  I tried to stop but it not only tasted good but it felt good too.
  Then I looked into Adrian's eyes and noticed he was getting weak.
  I forced my fangs off of Adrian and jumped away from him.
  He fell onto the bed.
  "I'm so sorry.."I cried.
  "You were able to stop..you did good." Adrian said.
  I did good? I almost killed the guy... If I was to kill him I'd never be able to forgive myself. He's only trying to help me and save me from Malachi. I can't return the favor by killing him..