[ON HOLD UNTIL SUMMER] Heartache On The Big Screen

Well hello again. This is a new Muke fic that I randomly came up with and finally decided to write it.

I hope you enjoy this story as much as i'm going to have fun writing it :D

Okay enough from me, here's chapter 1

----
Luke

I woke up at 7am just like any other morning to get ready for school. I followed my normal routine of showering whilst jamming out to one of All Time Low's albums then throwing on some skinny jeans and a band tee before going downstairs to eat breakfast with my mum and 2 brothers.

I quickly gobbled down my bacon and eggs before saying goodbye to my family and leaving for hell. I mean school.

"Hi Luke!" I was greeted by my best friend Calum who was sitting on my porch with his face shoved in one of those teen magazines.

Calum was 2 years younger than I am, making him 16 so he had to wait for me to give him a ride to school.

I know it's weird having a best friend who's 2 years younger than me but that's just how it was.

"Hey Cal, you alright?" I asked before giving him a 'bro hug'

"I'm great! I'm fantastic! I'm awesome!" He cheered. It was 8am, how on earth is he this bubbly.

"What's got you so excited?" I questioned.

"I'll tell you all about it in the car!" He giggled before running over to the passengers side of the car.

I quickly got into the driver's seat and started the car before Calum exploded.

"You know that musician I'm completely and totally in love with??" He beamed

"Mason Cliffton right?"

He gave me a the harshest look I've ever received in my life and that's totally saying something.

"Are you stupid?! It's Michael Clifford. Anyways, the reason I'm freaking out is because he's coming back here Luke! He's on a break here in Sydney then he's doing small gigs here for a few weeks. I mean what if I bump into him one day whilst we're out shopping? Or I bump into him and he looks at me and we fall in love or-"

I cut him off at that point because it's honestly too early for this much excitement.

"Isn't he like 19?" I question, remembering some of the facts Calum told me about.

"And your point is?" He said with pure sass and a raised eyebrow.

I laughed and shook my head. "You're too much Calum."

I parked up my car in the school's parking lot and we both got out.

"We're totally going to his hotel, every fricking place he hangs out" Calum demanded as he put his magazine in his back pack.

"We?"

"Well duh, I want my best friend to be there when I finally meet my future husband. You're obviously going to be my best man at the wedding," he explained as we walked into school

"Right," I chuckled.

You never get used to Calum's fantasies about this Mason guy. He literally goes on and on. It's pretty crazy.

"Ugh, I love you Luke but you just don't understand the life of a fanboy. Where's Sapphire? She totally gets me" he sighed dramatically.

Sapphire is our other best friend. Me and her have been friends since kindergarten.