Prologue

I was 13 when it happened, you hear about things like this on TV but no one ever thinks it's real. I was walking home from a friends house when it happened, a man came and grabbed me. I tried to fight but he was to strong, when I got home my parents had called the police.

It was all over town and it only got worse. I hadn't been feeling well for weeks so my mom took me to the doctor. He did some tests, took my mom outside, my mom looked terrified. He came in and told me what happened, I had gotten pregnant.

When you live in a small town, word travels fast really fast. Every one told me to kill it, that it would become a monster like its father. But I ignored them and decided to keep it. 

I tried going to school but it didn't end well, kids would bully me. They'd say that I asked for it, some even said I deserved it. My parents kept me out of school and had my teacher come after school to our house.

Everyday I'd learn what everyone else did in class, it was hard at first but after a while I was fine. When the day came they told me that this will be the worst pain I will feel in my life. So they gave me something to cancel out the pain, when it was over something happened that no one thought of.

I had twins, I named them Arthur and Angela but I passed out from the pain. When I woke up I could only see my mom but not my daddy, I asked where he was. My mom told me that he was giving them up for me. That was the day I stopped calling him daddy and now only call him dad.

After that day I swore to myself that no one would ever experience that. No one would loose their childhood like I did and that all those sons of bitches would be locked up. I worked harder than ever in order for me to get accepted into the FBI.

That's what I did I never gave up and on the day I got my letter of acceptance, it changed my life in more than one way. My mom called to tell me she had something for me, when I got to her house she handed me an envelope. When I opened it I found a picture of 2 kids, it didn't hit me until I turned the picture over.

There was a caption of Arthur and Angela's 10th birthday, I almost fell over. I looked back into the envelope and found a letter. I opened it with shaky hands it read,

"Hi. We're your kids. Our parents told us that you gave us up because you hated us.  But one of my (Angela's) best friend's parents works in the system. Her dad is really nice and got us our papers.

"We saw that your dad or our grandfather gave us up with out your permission. Jerk. Arthur! What he was! He didn't even give us a chance! But still you can't call our grandfather a jerk. Why not, Angela? We could have actually been with our mom and not the two who adopted us!

"That's true. See I'm right! Okay Arthur I get it, now are you gonna tell her or should I? I wanna tell her! Well so do I! Wanna tell her together? Sure! On the count of 3, 1.....2.......3! We wanna meet you! We know it's sudden but we really do. Please write back to us but send it to the address below, our "parents" don't know we contacted you.
              -Arthur and Angela

I started crying and wrote them back right after. We sent letters back and forth for weeks which turned into months and then into years. All while I worked and saved up my money so I could fight for them back.

It's been 2 years since the first letter and now I'm starting a new chapter. I'm joining the BAU, this is what I've worked for and I can't wait to see what happens next.