Chapter 4

A/N

This is going to switch over to Arthur and Angela's point of view, this is going to switch half way through just a warning.

Arthur's P.O.V

Ever since I can remember our lives have been hell. First our real mom gives us up, then we get adopted by two people who only seem nice when in reality they're the worst parents ever. 

I knew something was wrong when we were three, Angela was crying because some bully pushed her off the swings. I ran to get our dad for help, he picked her up and took her back to the car. She wouldn't stop crying so he hit her, he had a look on his face of satisfaction and horror. She stopped crying immediately, he turned to me, grabbed my shoulders and said,

"You will never tell anyone not even your mother about this. Got it!"

I nodded and looked back at Angela, her face was red from crying. We got home and everyone was fine, Angela acted as though nothing was wrong and she still idolized dad. But nothing was the same after that soon dad started hitting her more and more. It only got worse when mom joined in and starting hitting me.

Angela and I lived together up until we were 9, they decided to split us up. Late one night I heard Angela crying it was muffled but I could hear it. I slipped out of my room and into hers, I walked over to her bed and asked,

"Angie? Are you okay?"

"Artie? I don't know something just happened. Dad came in he told me to be quite and then......then he started touching me." She said through her tears

"What?"

"I don't know. Artie we need to get out of here."

"How?"

"We gotta find mom. Our real mom."

I stayed with her until she feel asleep as we figured out how we were gonna find our real mom. Once she feel asleep I went back to my room and did the same, things like that kept happening. Soon to me too, they would switch from beating us to molesting us.

It only got worse when I figured out who I really am, it happened at a party which I'm still surprised we were even allowed to go to. It was truth or dare, I was dared to kiss the only openly gay guy there. I did and I liked it, I didn't know what to do so I just ignored it until we got home.

When we got back I told her everything, but then they came. They grabbed Angie and took her to the basement, I started to scream but she hit me to shut up. I knew I had time so I picked up the phone and called our mom. 

It took a bit but she picked up in the middle of the conversation they came back. They hit my so hard I blacked out, the next thing I know Angie's crying and I'm being dragged down to the basement. I kick and try to fight but it doesn't help by the time we get down to the basement I black out. Blocking out everything.

Angela's P.O.V

Dear Diary, Daddy hit me today. But I don't think he meant to do it, he looked really sad after doing it. I know he'll never do it again, I know him, I love him.

*****************************************************************************************************

Dear Diary, Daddy hit me again but this time he did it in front of mommy and Arthur. I thought mommy was going to say or do something but instead she just sat there and smiled. Arthur started screaming at them I couldn't understand what he was saying, but then mom hit him. I don't think we'll ever yell at them again.

*****************************************************************************************************

Dear Diary, Something happened last night. Daddy came into my room, he put his hand over my mouth. I woke up squirming, I tried to scream but daddy put a finger over his lips telling me to be quite. I didn't do anything but then he ran his hand over my thigh. I tried to kick but he was too strong, he kept doing it. When he was done he told me to be quite and it wouldn't happen again.

After he left I started to cry, Artie came in and kept me calm. I told him what happened and how I knew we had to leave soon. We figured out a plan to find our real mom so we could leave.

*****************************************************************************************************

Dear Diary, I went to my first party today which is really weird for my parents. I had a lot of fun and apparently Artie did too, when we got home Artie told me everything that happened. He apparently kissed a boy and liked it, I was so happy for him but then they came in.

Everything was fine until they came and grabbed me, I kicked and tried to fight but it wouldn't help. They've been doing this for almost two years now, they'll let us do something to make us feel normal then grab one of us and take us to the basement.

Artie and I never talk about the basement. No one ever does.

A/N

I know this chapter was probably REALLY bad but I just needed you guys to understand just how bad Arthur and Angela had it. Now the next chapter is going to get a bit confusing but bare with me. 😁