A very important talk.

It was quite late when sherlock finally began to head to his room. But then, he thought he heard john calling him. he sighed, walikng to john's room

"oh, what is it john, what do you--"

"sh-sh-sherlock....."

John was asleep. he was calling to sherlock in. his. sleep. had sherlock been right? WAS john gay? he didn't think so. but it was certanly starting to seem that way. John was his friend, but, sherlock didn't know about any more than that. Sherlock pushed the thought from his head. maybe he shouldn't talk to john about his odd behaviour. ah, well. sherlock headed back to his room.

In the morning, john was, of course up after sherlock. Sherlock decided he was, infact, going to confront john. sherlock looked at john, only to see he was blushing and looking away. interesting.

"Erm, John, about what i wanted to talk to you about..."

"Hm? oh, yes, sherlock, of course."

"well, you have been acting awfully strange lately, and, i can only help but notice... and, last night, john, i heard you talking in your sleep and you were saying, uhm, my name, john." John looked flustered and a bit worried. maybe sherlock was right.

"i was, um, dreaming about a case. and, um, you were there. yes, sorry. and i've just been a little off lately sherlock theres nothing different i promise and i think i need a walk it'sabitwarminheredon'tyouthink? bye see you later."

Sherlock frowned. john was making up a lie on the spot. Sherlock was defenetely right. but if he told john, he might lose his only friend. Sherlock would just have to pretend to beleive him. he couldn't lose john. he was too important.

Sherlock blinked surprisedly, where had tham come from? his heart dropped. certanly, he couldn't be getting feelings for john as well, could he?