Chapter 6Terrence

The girl went crazy when she woke up. Asking millions of questions. Some of them were pretty stupid. All though, some of the questions she asked were ones I had myself. The guard called her Jennifer. Well, I guess I have a new friend. How will this work out? Is this a escape? Are we dead? "What the hell is going on?" I scream over Jennifer. God this girl has mouth.

"This is an escape. I switched the death fluid with a paralyzing fluid. You guys are escaping. Get it through your mind now. You are free." The guard screams over the furnace.

"Where are we heading?", The kid next to me actually speaks. I am thoroughly impressed. He seems like the quiet type.

"I vote to leave the bag on her for a while."

"I agree." " The other kid said.

"Hey, shut up," Jennifer yelled at me

"Shut up all of you, if you aren't quiet then we will all be caught and executed," The guard frantically said, "ok we will have to wait here until the truck arrives, then i can get you the hell out of here"

"Why are we here though", the other kid asked "we aren't important to anyone"

"You guys where just a distraction, it would have looked suspicious if it had just been her" the guard butted in.

"But why me?" the girl asked.

"Remember when I said that your mother was the leader of the rebellion?"

"Yes."

"Well there is someone left from that time... The Period of Grey... he wants to meet you and thinks you can change things":

"I don't care who you think i am or what my mother did I'm not her. And I'm not going to take part in your rebellion"

"We'll see about what you're willing to take part in when you meet him." The sound of a vehicle pulling up ends that conversation. The guard opens the door and says, "Two things, you guys better learn how to be friends, and second, Jennifer give that man a chance".

The truck is a green military transport vehicle, the other kid jumps up and opens the flap to let us into the back. He climbs in and closes the flap, There's a man in there he is old, but not crippled. He looked quite dignified, and his presence dominated the room. He was a natural leader. He had a pistol strapped to his hip.

"Jennifer, I've heard all about you."

"Oh have you," She remarked.