Back to magcon

Emma P.O.V

Today is the first day of the new Magcon and everyone is really excited. Except me. I don't think I'm going on stage today. I'm scared to if we're being honest. I don't think the fans still like me since Lacy.

"Emma you ready?" Taylor asked breaking me from my thoughts.

"Yea sure let's go"

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing I'm just nervous that's all."

"Don't be" he says and grabs mine and Lacy's hand and we walk to the ballroom. When we walk in we rush backstage so the girl's won't see us.

"So are you going to have Lacy stay backstage with my wife Janis or is she going to go out with you guys?" Bart asks

"Uummm..." I look at Taylor and he shrugs

"I don't see why not" he says and bends down to Lacy.

"You have to stay with me and mommy if you're going to go out there with us okay?"

"Okay daddy." she smiles and grabs mine and Taylors hand. Bart calls out Cam, then Aaron, then Carter ,then Jacob, Hunter and Brandon, and last but not least he calls out the Caniff family. I thought the girls were going to boo but to my surprise they all cheered. There was a few boo's but not as many as I thought.

"See I told you everything was going to be fine." Taylor says and grabs a mic from Cam.

We do our usual dancing and goofing around and the girls seem to love Lacy. I'm so happy that they do! We're all tired since it's the end of the day but there's one more girl and to be honest she's really rude. She keeps pulling Taylor away from the guys and I can tell he's starting to get annoyed.

"Taylor! I'm a huge fan can I please get another picture with you?" Taylor rolls his eyes(above) and takes another picture.

"Thanks love you!" she says and leaves

"Ii thought she never leave." he says and I laugh and we head back to our room.

A/N- I feel so dumb I accidentally updated this chapter to my other book!!