Real Family

Taylor P.O.V

Todays are last day at Emma's house because we have to go back to Magcon. I'm kind of sad I liked it just being Emma, Lacy, and I like a family. But, I have to think about the fans to. Maybe I do want to quit Magcon and buy a house just for the three of us. I pull out my phone and look at houses in the area. I found a really nice big house and screenshotted the information and ran downstairs. I see Em's mom sitting at the kitchen table.

"Oh hey hun Em and Lace are at the store."

"I know um... I have an idea." I sit and tell her my idea and show her the house I like and she smiles.

"You know Em was talking about your guys' future and she said she wants to buy a house with you and be a real family." A smile spreads across my face.

"That's great can you help me buy the house?"

"Definitely!"

Emma P.O.V

 I walk inside with Lace and the grocery's and Tay and my mom are sitting at the table.

"Hey guys whatcha doing?" I ask

"Umm.. Em I have a surprise for you."

"What is it?" He shows me a picture of a beautiful house (above)

"Oh my gosh! Did you buy this?"

"Yeah I thought maybe we could live there and be a real family."

"Yes, yes oh my that would be amazing!"

"Great well your mom and I just called the owners who are selling it and they said if we have the money in a week then we can have it."

"How are we going to pay for that?"

"I have the money Em it's all good." I squeal and run up to him and hug him.

"Lace this is going to be our new house!" I say and pick up Lacy and we all hug.