Chapter 4- magcon 4.0

(AN-Theree going to be 3 or 4 chapters and it's going to be mostly Katerina's pov)

Katerina's POV

We have our wristbands and we are in group "c". They were playing music on the stage as they announced the boys one by one. (Made up order) first came out Cameron,then Aaron,Carter, all highfiving the front row. I recorded most of them coming out. Last but certainly least, the announced brandon and then Jacob. His hands were so soft and I honestly felt something I've never felt before. What I would do to have Jacob.the boys danced around on stage for a while,mans they had a dance off. I was one of the lucky girls picked to dance with Jacob. We made eye contact while he asked me,"what's your name beautiful?" I managed to mumble,"kat-terina. We danced together to "Hit the Quan, Wifi Wifey,and then we got asked off the stage. After I hugged Jacob and said bye, brandon came up to me. He gave me the biggest hug ever and said "I love you gorgeous I'll see you later."
Jacob seemed to be extremely jealous of Brandon and I . I really wonder why, but it's okay. Jacob and Brandon were talking on stage while Cameron was talking on the microphone. They both smiled at me and continued listening. This is so surreal. Cameron said,"we will be meeting group A but willie jones is here to entertain you!
The entire crowd clapped and cheered.

Jacobs POV

I was meeting all of my fans in group A. I can't wait to meet Katerina. She seems like such a nice girl. There's something about her that makes me so happy. Brandon seems to like her,too. My fans all hugged me and we took cute pictures together. I really hope Katerina likes me. Brandon might get her before I have a chance though....the friendly competition begins.

Brandons POV

Katerina was extremely beautiful. She was such a perfect dancer. The way her hair fell, her style. Her smile. Everything was simply perfect about her without her even trying. Jacob seemed jealous when I was talking to her. If he likes her, I have to make sure I can make her mine first. I need an amazing girl like her. We're perfect for each other .