Chapter 5- magcon 5.0

Katerina's POV-

FINALLY! we've been waiting while watching the boys dance around on the stage. Cameron said" group C can go to their meet and greets." Alexa and I are shaking. I cannot believe this is actually happening. My dream is becoming reality.
After waiting on line for about 15 minutes, I finally was able to go in. First I saw Taylor. Taylor said "how's your day beautiful?" I said "amazing how about you?" We decided on a pose and took our picture . I took pictures with Chris miles and Dylan dauzat. Next, the Rowland's. I ran up to Hunter and jumped into his arms. Everyone around us was clapping. He put me down and we got a picture of me kissing his cheek and smiling together. He told me I was really gorgeous and he wanted my number so we can hang out after. Next, I gave Brandon a huge hug. He said that he loves the poster I gave him and put it on his snapchat captioned " beautiful girl and beautiful poster" we took the same pictures as a did with Hunter. Then, he said I look forward to seeing you later. I thought" is this even real but for sure it is." After I met the Rowland's, I ran into Jacobs arms. Everyone starting clapping and I heard someone say "goals". Hunter looked really hurt for some reason.
Jacob said you look amazing and I love your shirt! He put me on his snapchat story and we took our pictures. After that, we argued on who loved the other more. I took my pictures with Aaron and he was adorable!! Lastly, I ran up to Cameron and gave him a huge hug. We took a picture of us smiling and him kissing my cheek holding me bridal style. After we walked away and confessed our love for each other, I sat on the ground and cried. And then....