Baby Girl pt.2

Jungkook woke up earlier than expected, it was just 5:30 and classes will start at 7:00, but that's not the main reason why he went to school early, it's because he's going to find out who the cookie girl is.

The guard greeted him as soon as he entered the schools' gate, he immediately ran to his classroom, once he reached the Hallway, he saw a girl figure opening the room from afar.

He smirked and made his way to the classroom, the door was left open and he cought the girl placing another box of cookies on his desk.

He made his way near her, as slowly he wrapped his arms around her small waist before whispering to her ears "gotcha!"

And with that, the girl yelped, mentally cursing herself because shit she's cought and another shit because she hated herself from getting comfortable with the position.

"So you're the cookie girl"

"A-ah" Taehyung stuttered.

Jungkook then let go of the hug with a sly smirk plastered on his his face, he sat on his chair while grinning from ear to ear.

"Finally!" Jungkook breathed out, he looked at Taehyung who was standing in front of him, eyes glued on the floor.

"Aw, don't be shy, why don't you take a seat?" He gestured the seat beside him as Taehyung obliged.

Jungkook couldn't stop laughing, making the younger girl more and more, nope not embarrassed, but annoyed.

"yah!! Stop it"

"I'm sorry, I just can-- AW!!"

He soon stopped once he felt Taehyung pinched him on his nose, his holy nose.

"I said stop"

"okay okay, sheez...but seriously though, how can you even manage to bake me cookies like, every single day?..except Saturday and Sundays by the way"

Taehyung then smiled shyly, playing with the hem of her skirt obviously trying to hide her red face that Jungkook noticed, "I-i get help from my sister Jin..also-"

"also what?"

"I really love cookies...but you're my most favorite kind"

"pardon?"

"o-oh! Nothing"

Then silence filled the room, hearing nothing but the morning breeze of a Wednesday morning, Taehyung can feel Jungkooks eyes eyeing her from head to toe as if she did something weird, though she is weird.

But the weirdest thing is, she liked it, she really did, Jungkooks eyes felt warm she thought, even though she didn't liked all the attention around her. And at that moment, she knew she's being weird again.

But it suddenly felt cold once Jungkook spoke "I didn't intend to be harsh, I know you like me but...I love my girlfriend."

Something stung inside her body that made her even hard to breathe, and Taehyung is sure that it was her heart. But he's right, she knew he had a girlfriend.

"I- i know..." she said, almost close to choking up her words, Jungkook looked at her in concern, but Taehyung didn't want be pitted at, so she spoke before her tears let her down.

"b-but don't worry, I don't plan anything to ruin your relationship with my best friend...I just really, really like you" she finished.

The boy didn't expect this, usually from his admirers, girls would do anything just get his attention or make way to his relationship, but Taehyung is different, She's sweet and kind hearted, name it. Knowing that they just met yesterday, Jungkook knew that she's one of a kind.

Jungkook then opened the box infront of him, cracking the cookie into two and offered it to Taehyung, he smiled before saying his words "Don't worry, we can be friends."

As soon as they heard the students getting louder and louder, before the bell rang, Taehyung bid goodbye and took her leave, leaving Jungkook feel alone again.

~~

"okay, what do you want to talk about" Jimin said in a boring tone, crossing her arms before letting Taehyung speak.

"Jimin, what if we just don't continue the plan"

"excuse me?"

"I said, what if we just drop the plan and tell Jungkook what you really feel" Taehyung said once again that made the orange haired furrow her neat eyebrows.

"then what? My parents will get mad at me again because I can't be a good daughter to them?, because of this stupid arrange marriage that kook agreed on?..then they'll send me away, Taehyung."

"But Jungkook loves you..and maybe his dad would do the same and take him away"

"I don't, and I love someone else, i have a boyfriend and I want to live a simple life with him...so Taehyung please, let's just stick to the plan okay?, all you have to do is to make him fall for you, and when I cought him cheating that's when I get the chance to break up with him...besides, you like him right?"

"y-yeah, I don't know, I'm not sure" Taehyung answered unsure. actually, yes, alot.

"sure?"

"aish! What's your point anyway"

"I mean, you're the Kims most precious gem, your parents would do anything for you including Jin unnie..
You could just ask your dad to do business with the Jeons and arrange marriage for the both of you...besides, their family needs someone to save their company, it could be you"

And with that, Taehyung nodded in agreement "i guess..i guess it will be for the better"

But the plan didn't went on as successful as they expected, on the other side of the wall, there standing Jeon Jungkook, who was lost after he heard the whole conversation.

The two girls was about to get out from the bathroom when Jungkook blocked their way.

"I heard everything"

Cold.

__________________________________

Nan/N I'm bored...it's already summer break/vaca and it's extremely hot hot hot hot hot, i feel like a boiling potato or smthng..

But srsly i dont know where this story is heading....joking