My Baby Girl

I feel so stupid, how come I forget her so easily after all she have done to me?. We've been bestfriends for 5 years, and God I didn't mean for her to like me that much.

I had to admit that I was never attracted to her ever since, I thought our friendship wasn't that serious for her, I thought it was just something to show everyone that she's not a loner and she could just use me.

But I was wrong, I was the bad person here.

All my life, bad things happen to me, When my mom died because she gave birth to me and my dad blame me for that. When my dad remarried to another woman who has a son that never liked me before. When I go to school and students would always bully me. I never had friends until she came, and I thought she was one of them.

I didn't want to be attached to her even though I wanted to, so I forgot about her when I got back to Korea.

Then I met Jimin, and I fell inlove and completely forgot about Taehyung. Starting that moment life has been so good to me, I had friends, my step hyung Namjoon became close to me, my dad. Maybe because I hated my past before, I threw everything away including Taehyung. I don't even know what am I like before.

So when the day Jimin introduced me to her, I really did not recognize her, she changed, like alot.

And I don't know. When I saw her, I just couldn't control my feelings anymore, it even lightens me up whenever I remember that she's my cookie girl.

And no, just because I just saw her all pretty doesn't mean I like her because of her appearance..but there's something inside me that wants to be friend with her again, to make it up to her, and maybe learning to love her back wasn't a bad thing. Right?.

Ugh I'm messed up.

~~

As soon as I got home, I was greeted by our maids, one of the head maid told me that dad wants to talk to me so I immediately went straight to his office, I had a bad feeling for this. Was it because of Jimin?, but Jimin doesn't even love me. "Dad, you called me?" I said once I faced him. He then looked straightly into my eyes and I swear I felt scared at the moment.

He sighed when he noticed that I was already tensed up, "The Parks said that Jimin ran away, you know about that?" he asked.

I shook my head "N-no, I'm sorry but she never reached me" I answered honestly.

"Her parents told me that she's with her boyfriend, were you aware that she's having an affair?"

"N-no" at that moment, I thought I was in trouble. I thought Jimin set me up?

"They said that the deal is over" and I noticed my dads face turned into a worried one. As well as me.

"Are you sending me back to america again? b-but dad I-" but he suddenly cut me off.

"Don't worry, I won't take you away again. But we'll be having a meeting with someone tomorrow...I need you to be there. Now, get some rest, we'll be early"

With that, I went to my room and flopped myself to my bed. I sighed, what am I going to do now?. Then I scrolled through my contacts, I just realized that I Don't have Taehyungs number. But then I saw Jimins. So I called her.

"Hello?" her voice was heared once she answered.

"Jimin?"

"What now kook?"

"uhm, I just called to see if you're okay?"

"*sighs* I'm fine, Yoongi is taking care of me so you don't have to worry"