04| fall

"We are Fall. The Sky Clan."

Mikoto eyed the woman. "And who are you?"

"My name is Botan." She bent down slightly, to slip the helmet off. "Botan Ze."

"I--"

"I understand you must have many questions for us, but we have a task at hand. Alphonso, Abraham, he should be here, correct?"

"That's what the trackers say. We'll take a look around." Alphonso said and raised his arm that had a watch and clicked a button. A hologram appeared, showing a beeping red dot. "No."

"What?" The Sky Clan looked at him curiously.

Alphonso walked over to a table and looked under it, plucking a piece of gum off. "He took the tracker out." He said, showing everyone the slightly bloody chip that was stuck to the gum.

"What will we do now?" Silver asked Botan.

"Listen, we don't have time for this. You destroyed my bar and it seems as if you've forgotten who we are." Izumo stepped up, angrily.

"You can't just come in here and destroy everything!"

"Mikoto, what do we do?"

Mikoto eyed the people, his sight landing on the little girl behind this 'Botan' character. The child hid herself behind the woman when she saw the Red King looking at her. Botan saw this and put a hand on Nanami's head and then turned back to Mikoto.

"Mikoto, I will send some people to fix this. Again, I apologize." She gave a friendly, closed-eye smile.

Mikoto exhaled a small amount of breath at that sight. She looked so...genuine. He kept his eyes hard, though, and put his hands in his pockets. "It better not take too long."

The hyper girl jumped up and down. A buff man put his hands on her shoulders. "Lemme go, Abraham!"

"Since you are responsible for this, you'll be helping to fix it." The man said.

"B-B-But..."

"No buts. You'll be helping." Abraham kept his hands on her shoulders, knowing that if she had the chance, she would probably run off.

Aria sighed in defeat. "Fine. But I can do it tomorrow?"

Botan looked back at her and smiled. "Just this once."

"REALLY?" She screeched, clapping her hands together.

"But not now." Botan's expression suddenly turned grim. "We have a goal, remember?"

Aria froze and lost her smile, then looked down at the ground. That wasn't a surprising reaction for the 1st Class Team, since she was probably one of the closest people to the victim. "Right. We should go," Aria says, reaching down for her helmet and putting it on her head.

"Mr. Mikoto!" A voice called out from outside.

Silver turned around, just fast enough to catch the metal bat that was about to have contact with her face. She clutched it tightly and looked at the boy. "Calm yourself." She instructed.

"Go to hell!" The boy with the beanie said.

"Stop, Yata!" Kamamoto shouted.

"Why should I?! They destroyed HOMRA!" Yata pulled the bat back out of the girls grasp. "I'll kill you!"

His aura was activated and he swung again at the helmeted person, harder this time. Silver wasn't given much time to react since it came so quickly. But Botan was fast enough. In the blink of an eye, she stood in front of Silver and caught the bat, a flurry of pink petals around her as she appeared. "We did not mean to cause harm. Please stand down." Botan said sternly.

Yata growled.

"Yata," Mikoto spoke up, "stop."

That was efficient enough for the boy to halt. He growled and lowered the bat. Silver readjusted her helmet and looked at her king, "we are here to hunt. Let's go."

----

For Szafi12 and other people, I guess MUAHAHAH