Chapter 1 - New Day

I blushed and awkwardly pushed Pierce back. 'He shouldn't of done that! He knows Levin is my boyfriend! Urgh! Why does life have to be this difficult?!' Pierce stood back from me and Levin started to talk, "So.. we found out that when we were gone everyone else here wanted to formally welcome you to Phoenix Drop so they made a house for you!" My eyes widened, "Really?! You're not joking right?! Oh my Irene can I see it?! I want to see it! Lead me there!" Levin laughed and walked outside of the house with me and Pierce following him.

-----Time Skip-----

We made it to my house which only took like two minutes. I kept on rambling about how excited I am to get a house and actually settle down for once. "We're here," Levin interrupted me. I looked up to see the best house ever (at least to me). It blended in with all the other houses around it which made me happy. I didn't really like things that stood out too much so this was just perfect. I squealed and ran into the house.. I guess you can say I was a little too excited. I ran inside and saw my own kitchen... MY OWN KITCHEN! It felt so nice to have a place to stay for once, I haven't had that since I was a kid living in Sylph.

Pierce comes in and gawks at the inside of the house, you could tell he was just a little bit jealous. Levin smiles as he walks into the house. I run up to him and hug him, "Thank you, thank you!" He laughs and hugs me back. Pierce comes up after I release Levin and starts to speak, "Since you got your own place I think you could use a roommate." He winks at me. I step back a bit towards Levin, "No." Pierce frowns, "But why? I don't have a place to stay! I did save you from Zane, remember?" I sigh, "No Pierce it would just be too much." He sighs too, "Fine. Well while you explore your new house I'm going to explore mine.. the woods according to you."

Levin let out a long sigh and scratches the back of his neck when Pierce left. I look up at him with a concerned look, "Are you okay?" He blushed, "You want to hear the truth?" I nodded. "Well.. I'm actually really nervous. I see you and Pierce getting along so well and I'm nervous that you'll leave me for him." I smile up at him and caress his cheek, "You don't have to worry. I'm dating you, not Pierce." Levin smiles back and kisses me on the forehead, "Thank you.."

+*+*+*+*+ A Few Days Later +*+*+*+*+

In the last few days we made Pierce a house so that he would stop bugging me about being roommates. He was happy and loved his new house but still brings up the idea of bringing roommates which irritates me a bit. Aphmau and some others left on a ship that Chad made a couple of days ago and Levin seemed a bit down so I decided to check on him.

I knock on Levin's door and he opened it, it looked like he was surprised to see me. "(Y/N)? Why are you here?" I give him a warm smile, "I'm just here to chat a bit, no worries." He smiles back and lets me in. We both sat on his blue couch and talk about random things like how I liked the color (F/C) and it looks like he likes the color blue. We laughed for a while telling each other jokes and saying the weirdest pickup lines that we heard. Most of them were from Travis.. that's not surprising. I look down, "Hey Levin are you feeling okay? You seem to be down lately." He scratches the back of his neck... he seems to do that when he's nervous, "I've actually been a bit worried about Aphmau, she is my mother you know.." I nodded. "I am happy for her, she gets to go somewhere else but it's just hard to leave her again sometimes." I understood how he felt.. leaving someone that you loved. I had to leave my family after all. I hug him and whisper that it's fine. He smiles again and we separate. "Kawaii-Chan wanted to speak with you earlier so I would go now before it gets too late." "Okay, see you later then!" I kiss his cheek and leave the house with a warm feeling spreading over my cheeks.

---- At Kawaii-Chan's House ----

I knocked on her door and Kawaii-Chan immediately opened it.She squealed and pulled me inside. She says sentences so fast that I can't understand her, "Oh my Irene I can't believe that you and Levin are dating! How far have you two went?! Wait, who was that guy you brought back here a few days ago?! Does he like you?! Is Levin jealous?!" I cut her off, "Kawaii-Chan speak slower, I can't understand you." "Sorry (Y/N) I'm just so excited! Are you and Levin really dating?!" I blush, "Yeah but you shouldn't be that excited about it." She starts to freak out, "Oh my Irene I need to set up a date for you two! And you need a dress! Come on follow me!" She grabbed my hand and pulled me into another room.