Chapter I

"Alright, I've got two bottles of vodka and we have whole night of doing nothing." Freddie sighed as he strode into the room, carrying said bottles in his hands and looking at the three of them with an excited glint in his eyes.

After recently finishing up their tour for their second album, the four of them had actually been given a break after touring and recording that damned thing for what felt like ages. Sure they would choose to head back into the studio at some point, but they desperately wanted some kind of relaxation before jumping into their next album and having to record everything again. That and Freddie couldn't jump right into singing at his best right away after doing so for months on end and the fact that they needed to write some more before actually going in there to record.

"Well what on earth does that mean?" John asked, raising one of his eyebrows in expectation despite the answer being obvious to both him and Brian of what their frontman had in mind to do that night. He gave a quick scoff at his boyfriend's naïve attitude once again, finding it absolutely adorable, almost childish, that he couldn't just assume half the stuff the older boy had in mind.

"John baby, didn't you have any fun back in college?" Freddie asked teasingly, "Means who's up for a game of truth or dare?"

"What's the catch Mercury?" He asked. After knowing their frontman for a good few years, he knew he wasn't one to keep things simple or even ordinary. Whether that came to their live shows, his daily outfits, or even something that could be as simple as truth or dare, he knew he had to have some kind of idea in that dirty head of his. However, that didn't mean he'd object to making things more interesting.

"You know me so well don't you Rog? Well of course I'll make it interesting if you boys are up for stripping throughout the game."

"People do that?" John asked quietly, leaning over to him to try and keep the other two from hearing anything.

"Good lord Roger! After being together for three years now you'd think your vulgarity would've rubbed off on him. If not being around me would do something to that innocent brain of his!" Freddie exclaimed, John's face falling and reddening as soon as he finished.

"There's nothing wrong with a bit of innocence. Also, I'm not that vulgar Fred."

"Yes and Brian hates science. Now who's up for it? Let's see who's not afraid of taking their shirt off in front of their friends." He teased, flashing a naughty glare over at his own boyfriend who'd been silent throughout their conversation.

Sounds more like an excuse to see who's got a bigger cock in their trousers if we get far enough into this. Roger thought while flashing a cocky smile at their singer right before agreeing. Brian quickly joined in and John did soon after, though he assumed it was out of peer pressure at that point that the younger boy decided to join in. Freddie grinned madly as he grabbed the bottles from the table he'd set them down on while talking to them while the three of them fell onto the floor, John moving closer to him as Freddie took a seat next to their guitarist, placing the said two bottles in the middle for anyone to grab when they wanted them. 

"Rules?" Brian asked.