The sharpest weapon there is.

You've probably heard this quote; "The pen is mightier than the sword". Well for those people who doesn't know what this means, this means justice, or "pen" is better than war, or "sword".

There is something that is stronger than the pen, rather with the pen, they are stronger. That combo consists of the pen writing down strong, powerful, and effective words that can be used in speeches to affect people, people that can affect everything else. As I have seen in YouTube, there is one thing that is stronger than nuclear bombs, rather figuratively, WORDS. Nukes may do damage to people physically. It can last for ages but it cannot spread once done. Only its radiation does. Almost the same thing with words, except its radiation is very long term and can spread. Example of this is bullying. Some bullied people turn into more violent bullies once grown because of REVENGE. They think everybody is the same and everybody hates them. Try saying rude words like "weak" "short" and "fat" to a classmate or any other person that you are close with. Their reaction may be really calm at first, but if you repeat and intensify after every time, they... Let's just say... Are going to threat others in fear of repeating what you did. Much like undertale genocide.