The Person of the past

A man could be in a group like in a club, company, class or even a gang, but they could leave if they do not like it or, in the worst, they'll just get kicked out.

Let's take two examples.One from a popular game and one from space. The first example is the poor players and/or the bad players(what I mean by bad is evil or troll players) who get kicked out of their clan and if you can't get what game it is it's COC or Clash of Clans. The other example is Pluto, the planet. Why? Well this is how it goes, in the past, people all teach in school that Pluto is the 9th planet and after years, 21st century (2000-2099) to be general and 2004 (tell me if I am wrong) when Pluto became a dwarf planet. It's like you are being mocked of your short height and you are very far away from the front and  you are very different from others maybe because you are left handed. Seems sad right? That happened the same to Pluto. It was so small, it was so far from the "other" planets, and it was so wierd with its abnormal orbit around the sun.

A certain person may be kicked out of his group if things happen like rule breaking, lack of skill, and you can tell the rest. The person can also leave due to reasonable reasons. If they leave, they will be the guy who used to be one of them.